Branch 6

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"YELLING"

*Sounds*

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

|Katsuki's POV|

"Okay Zuzu I'm gonna lay out some rules for you before we leave!" "Yes sir" she saluted
"Rule number one! I will choose your clothes everyday"
"But we mostly wear the P.E uniforms"I nodded moving on from rule one, did I mention these uniforms look terrible? Only Izu looks good in them.

"I have my own rule Sukun!" "Oh yeah?"
"Yup! Stay away from me while in school!" She then walked off while I stood here frozen.

'Whatever I'll just get back at her later' with that out if the way I headed down stairs and sat down with everybody else at the table.It took me five minutes to notice auntie Inko sitting at the table chatting with the Hag. Dad and Zuzu are talking about some mechanical crap.I ate the crap food that the hag made and got up to go put on my shoes.

"ARE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE IZUMIKI BEHIND BRAT!"
"WE'RE PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER HAG!"
"WHY"
" I DON'T KNOW" And with that i walked out of the door slamming it as I left.
"Sukun! Wait! Babe?" I stopped and turned around.
"What did you just call me?"
"What? Sukun?" 'I don't feel like this right now' I nodded.

"I always call you that" She tilted her head.
"What do you want? We don't know each other remember?"
"I didn't mean it like that Sukun, we know each other at home. Please don't be upset..."
"Fine.. We will respect each other's rules, but when things get too serious we will cool it a bit. Cool?" She nodded, and I turned around and started walking away. She was a little close which was good enough for me. 'What if she gets taken while I'm not looking!?'

"Oi, get in front of me" She giggled like this was some type of joke,but nevertheless got in front of me walking a little ahead. In her P.E. uniform. As we got closer to the school I began to see other extras in the same ugly uniform. I only saw two others besides Zuzu in their P.E. Uniforms.

Walking down the corridors I noticed how confusing the halls were. So some might be late to their classes, some like Izu. I got a little lost but I made it to 1A where everyone was congratulating each other. So we're meeting up or some sh*t.
"Hey you're Bakugo right?"
"What's it to you extra?" 'DON'T COME TALKING TO ME I'M IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW!'

"Um I saw the seating chart and there's only 19 of us in right now! Weird right? *Hahahaha*"
'Yeah that's right laugh ya a*s off right now while you still can'
"Leave me alone shitty hair."
"Our hair isn't that different!" He began going on and on about how it is so "mAnLy" to be here in the U.A., while I got comfortable.

I put my feet up onto the desk and of course there had to be a hater!
"Please take your feet off of the desk! Blah blah blah." I stopped listening. "What is that calipiter thing!"
'Does this count as listening in? Nah.Then we were forced to do some stupid apprehension test. I wonder what Zuzu is doing..'

~Izumiki's POV~
"I'm gonna call you all up to begin working on the hero course's technology"
'I hope I get Sukun or someone cool! I bet they're all cool-'
"Midoriya? Here is yours." I looked down at the name card with the information and design. 'I got Hanta Sero.. His quirk is tape I just have to make-'
"Midoriya can you actually switch with your neighbor to your left? You'll be getting Katsuki Bakugo." I looked over at the brown haired boy, he gave me his card. I gave him mine and we never talked again!

I looked on Zukun's slip for clues as to why I had to switch Sero. Turns out Sukun said that he only wants me to work on his gear... HE'S SUCH A TSUNDERE *pfffft*'
" Most of the students didn't make much gear due to them each trying to go for a flashy look.
'Suki would've done the same if it wasn't for me.' I rolled my eyes
"Without any further a do, you all may begin!" I began working on the final pieces for the grenades, while also working on the other small objects he added himself. I'm thinking of updating the teleportation gear to make it for more than just time travel and dimensional travel.

The bell rang signaling that it is now lunch time, of course most of us ignored the bell and continued to work. I'm ahead of the class so.. "Um I'm going to get lunch do you guys wanna place an order?" A few responded they're not hungry so I have a few orders. About 5 of them so I headed down to the cafeteria. The hall got louder as I got closer to the designated room, I could hear yelling and clanking of plates.

*Beep Beep Beep* Third years began running my way so I did what any normal human being would do! I RAN THE OTHER GOSH DARN WAY! I ran until I reached the front exit, we were supposed to go out the back I saw a few strange looking people running away from the building.. Before I could call out to them.
"Hey what are you doing out here you're supposed to be at the back exit!"
"Sorry I just ran, I didn't really pay any attention! I'm gonna go find my class now!" I quickly bowed and ran off to the back of the school where I found my desk neighbor to my right.

"Hatsume Mei!?" She turned around looking around for who called her name.
"It's me! Izumiki Midoriya, I sit on your right in the homeroom." I quickly bowed and she looked a little confused, giving me a gigantic smile. "You're the girl who made a teleportation device in the entrance exams!" I giggled, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Yup that's me *haha*" We began walking over to our class together. "We're gonna be good friends! We will make good babies together!" She said, I giggled at the idea of us collabing together.