Chapter 13 Plan?

(Chris pov)

I sit there, being held down by large obsidian chains. There's a light above me meaning going into the shadows is a no no and the chains are enchanted so I can't do nothing about that so I'm screwed. I try yanking, banging, and even kicking but nothing worked. "Well arent you a pretty one" I stop my struggle and glare at the dood in front of me. I flipped him off and went back to struggling."Stop struggling it wont do any good" I stop and sigh. I know hes right but i cant not just do nothing. "What do you want from me" He chuckles and stands up off his thown. "You have magic, and thats what I need" I roll my eyes "Im not doing anything you tell me too" He walks up to me and bends down to my level since im on my hands and knees and smirks. "Oh dont worry I knew this was going to happenso I got a little... Friend, if you could say, to help" I freeze and gulp. He stands up and faces a guard "Guard bring in the jewel" The guard nods and quickly scurries off.

Shit I gotta get out of here NOW! I think and start to struggle again. He looks back at me and smirks. he rolls his eyes and chuckles, heading back over to his thrown. The guard runs back in with a lapis box and opens it showing a blue syringe and a black one along with a stack of clothes and a dark blue jewel that Ive seen before but everything else was blank about it. He grabs the black syringe and smirks when he sees my wide eyes. I HATE NEEDLES!!! I think and start to struggle more. "Now dont worry Christina you'll only feel a slight pinch" He jumps off his thrown with the guard behind him carrying the box, walking towards me. I clinch my eyes shut, hoping for everything to be a dream. I open them again and look down, its not a dream. "Fuck" I breath out and kick at him, which he dodges. I mumble a 'jackass and he glarres but it quickly turns into a smirk "Now lets get rid of that dirty mouth of yours shall we" "Fuck... you" i say glarring at him ad kicking at him again. He chuckles and sticks the syringe in my neck, I scream... like I said I HATE NEEDLES!!!! A burning feeling goes all through my body, I feel my eyes get heavy and tears fall down my face. Then I pass out, letting darkness in with open arms.

NOW TO TEAM CRAFTED

{Tys pov}

I listen to everyone screaming at each other for ideas and plans to make to get Chris back. I dont understand, why did the squids take her? They couldnt know shes Adams sister so why? I stand there, leaning against the wall when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over and see Seto looking at me with an annoyed look. He... DAMN IT She, damn gotta get used to that, took my hand and walked me out off the kitchen and up the stairs, towards her room. She walked in, closed the door and went straight to a bookcase. "They really need to shut up and work together and make a plan rather than throw plans around at each other" I say sighing, Seto turns around and says "Exactly! Theyre not thinking about it" "So whyd ya bring me in here?" I ask and Seto thinks for a minute then turns back around to the shelf. "I may know what that... thing was" I stay quite and Seto pulls out a black and blue book with ugly brownish, white pages in it. He opens it and starts to skim over it. "The squids are planning something big, the want something or atleast their king or queen does" I sit on the bed and swing my legs back and forth listening to Setos words and the sound of pages turning.

We need to find out what they need for we can get Chris back and keep whatever they want safe" "So what your saying is we need to find out what their captain wants and now" Seto looks up at me and nods "Pretty much" I nod and jump off the bed "Im going to go see whats going on down their. If we're lucky they'll have something for a plan" Seto nods and turns back to the book. "If they come up with anything tell me please" i nod and walk out the door, closing it behind me. I start to walk down the stairs when I get a feeling someones watching me. I turn around, maybe Seto decided to come down too, but no one is there, or maybe not. I shrugg and start to walk down the stairs. Maybe im just paranoid with the whole Chris thing going on and all that. I make it to the bottom and im suprised.

Its... silent? "Where's everyone? Maybe they went to the living room?" I mumble to myself and wak into the living room. No ones in there "Ok not there. Maybe their still in the kitchen?" I walk over to the kitchen and no ones there? "Not in the kitchen either? What? Where are-" I freeze when i see a dark shadowy figure in the corner of the room, slowly coming towards me. My breath hitches and i take off down the hall, the figure right behind me. I take two at a time and run towards Setos room. "SETO!!" I scream and her door opens. I run in and slam the door shut. Seto looks at me weirdly and asks "What happened?" I take a breath in and spill it out. "IwentdownstairsanditwassilentsoIcheckedeverywhereandwhenIgotinthekitchentherewasadarkfigureintheresoIranbackuphere!! Seto starres at me and shakes his head "Starts over and slower I cant ready Sonic" I breath in and out until my breathing is back to normal and sigh.

"I went downstairs and it was silent like I could hear myself breath silent. So I went and checked the living room then when I got to the kitchen there was a dark shadowy figure there. I ran and it followed me and the only place I knew there was someone was your room so I ran in here" Seto starres at me with wide eyes and turns towards the sae book she was readying when I left. Ive never seen anything that says something about a.... shadowy figure" Seto freezes and looks up at me. "Ty whos the only person we know that does anythig with shadows" I think for a minute then it comes to me. Someone starts to creep out f the shadows, left of Seto. "Chris" Seto nods and my eyes widen. Im not just answering you. "NO CHRIS" I scream and point to Chris. Seto turns and disappears then reappears next to me. Seto says something in I think greek and Chris flies to a wall, being held down by purple magical ropes that Seto put.

"It may LOOK like Chris but its not" Seto says and walks slowly over to her. I look over at Seto, confused. Then back at Chris, she does look kinda different. Her hairs the same but her eyes are a dark royal blue. Instead of her usual clothes she has on a black long sleeved shirt with the shoulders cut off and that sleeves are being held up by a piece of the shirt, like the shoulders are only cut off. She has on a pair of black shorts and a pair of black boots that go to the knee. She has on a black bandana around her mouth and her usual necklace that looks like skys is replace with a blue gen with black chains. "What happened to her" I breath out and Seto sighs. "I dont know Ty. I dont know"

A/N

SORRY OF KINDA SHORT!! Tryin to make it long but not to long since ya know close to end but anyways gunna go start on next then maybe sleep. I GOT SCHOOL T-T!!!! My brother is having a fit right now most likely about a game or something. Its annoying! My rooms right besdie his like literally theres a door seperating them. THAT I WISH WASNT THERE!!!! but oh well bye im gunna go before I rant more XD BYEZ