Chapter 3 Genderbent part 2

{Jasons Pov}

I ran into Tyler's room which was locked. I scowled and chuckled when I remember something. I reached my hand on top of the door and moved it around until I hit a silver key. I grabbed it and unlocked the door. I looked around and saw Tyler laying on his bed. I walked up to him and saw something I bet even astrologists haven't seen. I watch as his once short hair grow longer and grow to mid thigh. He starts to whimper and his bangs go softly over his eyebrows almost over his closed eyes. His body shapes and forms curves and goes slimmer. He grows ugh boobs? and his legs form like his body, curves and slim. I shake my head and think 'this has to be because of oxygen' I take of my helmet and blink a few times to see if I'm seeing correctly. "It has to be in my head" I say under my breath slowly. I look down trying to think of ways this could be possible and/or not possible. When I look up light brown eyes are starring into mine. He...urr she looks at my questioning and asks "J-Jason wh-" Tyler slaps his err her hand over his mouth and grows big eyed. He she whatever looks down at her hands, then her body. "what's happened" she looks back up at me "ugh Jason you feeling ok?" I can't talk or move or anything. So I just let my brain do what he had been wanting to do ever sense I saw this happen. "Jason? Jason" I feel light headed and Tyler gets fuzzy. "Jason are you-" he gets cut off by the darkness consuming me.

{Brices Pov}

I go to the library, he's not in there. I go to his room, which is locked. Just great. I look for the familiar purple key which isn't there. I sigh and walk back. I run into the door breaking the hinges and breaking the door. Well we need a new door great. I sit up whipping the wood chips off me and walking over to Seto's bed, but he's not there. "Brice what are you doing here?" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see my beloved Seto standing there with a book in his hand. "We came into the house and there was smoke and we herd an explosion. I just wanted to make are you we're safe" He chuckled and said "well I'm actually-" He drops his book and falls to his knees. "Seto? SETO!" I run up to him and bend down on my knees. Seto grabs his head and his hair starts to grow longer until it stops at his stomach and his bangs grow to over his eyebrows. He bits his lip to hold in I'm guessing a scream since he's whimpering and shaking. His body forms and turns into curves. His hands fall from his head and he...urr she looks up at me then passes out. I gently pick her up and walk into the livingroom to see three other girls sitting on the couch. Once you think about it they all look really familiar. I take a few steps into the room with Seto in my arms. They all turn around a see me. I take a step back and a gasp escapes my lips."Ty? Mitch?...Tyler? Well care to explain?" I ask and slowly walk over there and put Seto in one of the chairs. "Well to be completely honest...I dont know" says well female Tyler. Mitch stands up and clears his...well her 'uhh this is gunna take some time getting used to' "I know what happened" I look at her with the face that says 'go-on' and she nods "It was the squids" "That's imposible. Squids are in minecraft this is the real world" mitch nods but says "i know its crazy but it's true" I look around and say "uhh were's Adam, Jerome, and Jason" "They-" before Ty could finish we here "JASON I'M STARTLED" then a crash "SKY" we hear Jason yell then Jeromes' laughter. "hugh i guess they're awake" "what do you mean?" "they fainted when they saw us" "Ahh sounds like it" "Wait but where's Bodil, Simon, Ian, and Quiten?" They all shrug and look back at the stairs. I look at the stairs just in time to see Jason walk down the stairs with Sky on his back and Jerome laughing. 'Well atleast they're ok' I think and look back at the new and female Seto. 'Hopefully Seto can find this out.She...he....ugh whatever always does' and with that thought made I take Setos' small hand into mine.