Chapter 14 Ty

(Adams pov)

I open my eyes and relise. Im not in the Team House! I look around and see that im in a cell. Blue and black walls are all around me except in front where there are iron bars. I notice im on the floor and get up looking around. There is a small wooden bunkbed to the left, against the back wall. To my right is a dirty toilet, that I will try wiht all my might not to use, and beside the toilet is a dirty sink with a broken mirror above it. I notice that there is someone else on the floor. I slowly walk over and see Brice. I take a sigh in relief knowing that atleast one of my friends is safe, and the i relize something, wheres everyone else? WHERES TY?!?! Oh notch please let Ty be ok!

I shake Brice a couple of time and when that doesnt work I walk over to the sink and slowly move my hand towards the dirty handle that has a black murky substance on it. I turn it and quickly pull my hand away, yelping when my hand touches the slimy substance that i soon relize is ink. I growl and rub my hand on my pant leg, getting the ink off. "What happened" Hmm I guess my scream woke him up. "The squids" I hear a door open and a chuckle. "While of course Sky" I turn around and see the one and only squid king in his natural form. "Oh come on Brandon we all know your human form you dont have to hide it" He chuckles and morphs into his human form.

"Ahh of course you all know" I growl and go up to the bars, gripping onto them with all my might. "What do you want Brandon" He smirks "Aww is little Sky angery?" I glare at him and he chuckles "I want something you have, but it looks like she didmt come when you did" my grip tightens and Brice walks up beside me. "What do you mean, Jackass" "Ahh thats where your little sister got it from aye?" I growl and he smirks. Brice looks at me confused and of course Brandon sees. "You havent told them have you?" I look down "What didnt you tell us Sky?" I sigh and look up at Brice "Christina is my long lost sister. She went missing a long time ago. I just didnt really tell anyone since it was so long ago" Brice smiles at me and looks back at Brandon. "Why are we here" Brice demands and Brandon smirks. "oooo your a fiesty one! I can see why Seto loves you" Brice growls and bangs his fist against the bars. "WHY ARE WE HERE" Brandon chuckles at how he got when he metioned Seto.

"Well if you really wanna know! I was just trying to get one of you but I ended up getting all of yall, except the one I want wasnt in the room" He says frowning when he said the second part. "What do you mean? Everyone was in there" I ask looking over at Brice who has a terrefied expression and is frozen in place. "We werent ALL in there Sky" Brice breaths out and i look at him, confused. "What do you mean?" "No Seto and Ty walked upstairs when we were discussing the plan" I freeze. That only means "Good Bricey! Smart too ooo yes Seto has a nice one!" Brice growls but Brandon pays no attention. "If you must know since you too havent fugured it out yet-" I Cut him off mumbling "Jackass" He just glares at me and proceeds from what he was saying. "Im really into brunettes, oh and special people. Like Ty ahh yes she is something! Beautiful and uniqe" I growl and try to punch him. "MY TY!!!!" I scream and glare at him while he smirks. "For now Sky but soon she will be mine..... Forever"

{Tys pov}

I look up at Chris and then back at Seto, who was looking through book for we can find out what happened to her. Chris hasnt said a word since Ive seen her new way? I dont know. She hasnt talked or said anything and when we get near the bandana she always does something for us to get away. I am currently dodging attacks from her legs. "Seto have you found something yet?" I say out of breath. "One minute" Seto says and gets another book! I sigh and jump out of the way just in time for her leg to miss "Well take as long as you need bacause I sure dont need help or anything!!" "FOUND IT!!" Seto screams, running over to me.