Chapter 7 Realization

(Sky's pov)

I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock from my phone. I turn to reach for it but I feel something laying on my chest. I look down and see a mess of brown hair. All the events from the weekend comes back and I sigh in relief that its just Ty. I gently turn and grab my phone shuting off my alarm before Ty wakes up. I look back down at Ty to see him still sleeping peacefully. I lay back and pull Ty closer to me and gently pet his hair looking up at the ceiling. "I love you Ty" I say genty to the sleeping figure. "I love you too Sky" I jump slightly and look down to see Ty looking up at me with a smie on her face. A giggle escapes her lips and a small laugh leaves my lips. I gently kiss her on the leps but she has other ideas. She wraps her hands and my neck pulling me closer and i wrap mine around her waist pulling her closer to me then she already was. She turns her head to deepen the kiss and i smirk as she glids her tongue against my bottom lip. I open up gladly and she shoots her tongue in my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. I win and explore her beautiful mouth. I slip my hand under her t-shirt that she wore for bed and rub my hand in circles on her curved and smooth back. Her hands start to play with the waist band of my shorts as my hands move higher up until i can feel her bra.

We get interrupted by a loud scream. Ty jumps back and falls off the bed in the process. I look to where the scream came from to see someone in the shadows. "Come out of the shadows" i say in an aggitated voice. What they ruined the moment. Someone steps out of the shadows with a flushed face and a wide grin. "I knew skylox would happen" "Chris why" "Had to make sure y'all were up" She says nonchalantly but with a happy tone. I roll my eyes and look back at her to tell her to get out but my eyes go straight to the object around her neck. There around her neck was an amulete just like mine except instead of purple jewels one was a light pink and the other was a blue green aqua. Memories instantly go threw my head. I don't even notice that she left or that Ty was infront of my face screaming my name. All I see is that neclace and the memories. Those memories I've tried so hard to forget but have tried so hard to still have hope.

I shake my head and look up at Ty. A single tear rolls down my cheek and Ty's face shows concern and worry. "Adam whats wrong? Did I do something wrong? Are you-" I cut him off with the two words I havent said in over 11 years. "She's back" "Whos back?" "M-my sister" Tys eyes go wide and his mouth hangs open. "What where?" "Ty my lost sister is Chris" "How do you know?" "She has the neclace that Chris wore everywhere. Ya see my mom gave us all one me my purple. Chris her blue and pink and Chloe her Blue and purple" "So now that you know how are you going to tell her and get her to believe you" I shake my head and look down "I dont know but I have to try" "and I'll be by your side every step of the way" I smile and kiss her on the lips then stand up and head towards my dresser. "we better start to get ready or we'll be late" she nods and gives me a quick kiss then heads out.

[3rd person pov]

Sky walk over to his nightstand beside his bed and opens the first drawer. He takes out the only thing in there that he hasnt seen in years. He places the picture frame on the table and walks into the bathroom to get ready. In the picture frame is the last picture skys' mother took of him and his two little sisters before they were taken. Them all laughing and sitting on a bench while there mother takes the shot with the father making sure they're all looking at the camera. Sky walks out of the bathroom in a grey and black stripped shirt and black jeans with his red converses. His little over reqular lengh hair tied back in a low ponytail. His neclace lays gently on his chest wrapped around his neck and his sunglasses that cover the eyes only his family has seen. Not even his lover has seen his eyes for fear of Ty hating him or being scared. A single tear escapes and he wipes it away and walks out of his room closing his door but not before taking one last look of the picture. The picture that show'd his family happy. The family that was before his sisters were taken and before his mother was killed.

A/N

WOOOO finally updated and I'm so very very sorry for not updating. My friend came over and I haven't seen her in forever and she lives 3-4 hours away so she stayed for 3-4 days so yea... I know it's short but I was pretty busy today too since school is starting again tomorrow. GOODBYE CHRISTMAS BREAK HELLO HELL!!!! Well I got to go bye hope Ya liked the book!!!! If you read the A/N say a funny word in the comments idk something to just make people laugh :D well bye ~Wonderer