Chapter 10 First Day

(Tys POV)

The bell rings and I'm swarmed with boys and girls all around... more boys which are looking at me like cooked steak which is really awkward. I smile awkwardly and I notice a few of them are my friends that don't know it's me but luckily they just have curiosity 0% lust thank notch. I wave awkwardly and then the bells rings for everyone to go to class and thankfully leave.

I go to move to leave to go to my second period class but a hand grabs my wrist pulling me into a muscly body. "Hey babe whats your name~" I look up to be meet with the last person I want to see, Brandon. He's exactly what you think he is, he's a play, bad boy, jock, and the school bully, he's bullied me since 7th grade when I found out I was bi. I glare at him and go to push him away when his hands stop me by grabbing onto my wrists and pulling them above my head. "where a goin babe?~" he purrs. His eyes shinning with lust. I glare at him and start to struggle from his grip. "let me go" I say sternly. He chuckles and whispers in my ear "why do you even struggle. I know you like it" he releases one of his hands and holds both of mine with one of his and slowly lowers his hand to my waist. "just let yourself in" "let me go right now or I'll scream" he looks at me and smirks. "you wouldn't do that now would you sugar" he says lowering his hand to my thigh "watch me manwhore" I say through gritted teeth. "woo~ feisty me likey" he goes to put his hand up my shorts but before he could I did the only thing I could think of, I screamed.

He quickly covers my mouth with his hand and frowns. "now look what you did sugar I can't even get a taste of you. You just had to scream but now I'll get what i want the hard way" I start to shake and he starts to slowly pushes his hand up until it reaches the him of my shirt. His hand slowly goes in my shirt and up until its at my bra. He pushes his lips on top of mine and forces his tongue in my mouth. Then I heard the sound that made my heart skip a beat but also flutter with joy. "HEY GET OFF OF HER!!" Adam comes running down the hall and tackles Brandon to the ground, making him let go of me and making me try to catch my breath. I look up from my crouched possision to see Adam fighting Brandon, like full out fist fighting. I think of the only thing I can think of to help because one I am not strong and two Im not sure Adam can take him that long. I run down the halls and into my destination. I run through the door and to the principles desk,  breathing hard. He looks at me confused "Yes? How may I help you?" I take a second to catch my breath then say "Brandon and Adam are fighting but Brandon started it because he tried to do some.... stuff to me but Adam stopped him" Mr.Donford, aka the principle, looks ar me in astonishment then it quickly flashes to anger and saddness. He jumps out of his desk and says "Show me where they are" I nod and walk out of his office with him following in sweet. We make it right in time before Brandons about to throw a punch to Adams face. "Mr.Hill, Mr.Dahlberg what is going on here?" the principle asks and they both look up. A small smile forms on Adams lips but anger shows in Brandons eyes. Brandon lets go of Adam and stands up. "Nothing Mr.Donford just a disaggrement" a snort escapes my mouth and i say, on accident " Phh disaggrement my ass" Adam bursts out laughing and Brandon glares at me while the principle just sighs.

"Mr.Hill this young lady told me that you were trying to do something with her that she didnt want to do" Brandon pulls hist hands into fists and crosses his arms over his chest and he smirks "Now why would I do that with my own girlfriend" Me and Adam stare at him in astonishment and finally my senses come back "Girlfriend... GIRLFRIEND MY ASS MY BOYFRIEND I LAYING ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW TRYING TO PUT HIS JAW BACK INTO PLACE... BTW ADAM STOP BEFORE YOU MAKE IT WORSE.... NOW YOU LEAVE ME AND ALL THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS SCHOOL ALONE OR YOU'LL HAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS TO DEAL WITH DUMBASS" and what I do next suprises me and everyone else, I punch him square in the nose and I fine it pleasing to hear a sickening crack resonate from the spot I punched him at on his face, or more likely the sound of his nose breaking. He slams his hand on his nose with a trickle of blood flowing down the side of his mouth. He looks shocked and angery. "Now leave me and everyone else alone or you'll have more than just a broken nose next time" I turn around to see the principle with astonishment shinning in his eyes. "Sorry for disturbing you Mr.Donford and you may have him now" I walk over to Adam ad pull out my hand to help him up he takes it and slowly pulls himself up barely even using my support. I start to walk down the hall to the nurses office but beofre I do, I turn around and look at Mr.Donford scolding Brandon and smirk "By the way Mr.Donford sorry for punching his nose I got pushed off the edge and it just happened" He nods and smiles "Of course Mrs.Ellis now why dont you take Adam to the nurses office and Mr.Hill here can go home to see how his Parents like this" Brandond eyes grow and he glares at me before getting pulled away by Mr.Donford.