Chapter 5 Help and New Friends

{Tys Pov}

When Adam came down the stairs on Jason's back followed by Jerome I felt a little Jealous because Adams ok Jason's back. 'Gaahhhh what's happening to me. Adam always rides everyone's back and everyone always rides his' I put my head in my now small hands letting my now even longer hair fall around my face and sigh. 'what am I becoming? Will Adam want to deal with all these hormones and stuff or will he let me go and hate me? Gaahhhh I hate being a girl' I get taken out of my thoughts by two large hands taking mine into his. Then two large fingers gently lift up my chin and now I'm starting into those familiar sunglasses I see everyday on the beautiful face of Adam. He chuckles and I realize that I was starting. I look down and feel a bright blush spread across of face. My face gets lifted back up by the fingers again. I'm once again looking into those sunglasses. "don't hide that beautiful face from me" He says in a calm voice. I look into his eyes to only see love and honesty. A small smile grows on my face and then it falls when I remember that he might not like me this way. I get up from the couch and start to head towards the stairs when two large arms wrap around my waist pulling me into them. I look up to see Adam looking down at me, well at least I think he is his head is pointing at me. I look down and I feel tears brimming up in my eyes. 'how will he love me like this when he just told me he loved me except I was a boy and didn't have these damn hormones' I try to hold in my tears but I can't hold it. Adam lifts up my head with his thumb and index-finger and wipes away my tears. "what's wrong Ty?" U shake my head and clutch into his shirt like my life depends on it. Which it actual does Adams my life, he's my world, I don't know what I would do without him. I feel trader tears slip down my face and then Adam wrap his large arms around my waist pulling my closer. "please tell me Ty I love you and I really want to help" A small sob escapes my lips and more traders fall. "how?" "What do you mean Ty?" "I means h-how c-can you love m-me like th-this" I say In Between sobs. He sighs and lifts my head back up "I'll always love you Ty you can be a monster or a girl and I would always love you no matter what because I'll always know that my Ty-you-are in there" I smile and lean against him still clutching his shirt "thank you Adam" "for what" "for telling me" "anytime love" "I love you Adam" "I love you too Ty" Tears slide down my face but not sad or hurt tears, tears of joy and happiness that Adam still loves me. I feel Adam rub circles on my back and hear him say sweet nothings in my ears making me blush, giggle, or just smile. Soon enough I felt my eyes start to get heavy and finally I fall into a deep sleep.

(((((((NEXT DAY))))))))

Its freaking hard to pick out clothes when yor a girl. Its just that everything is to big so now I have to et old clothes and wear them. Well they look kinda like my old ones except they're shorts instead of pants. Aww shit I forgot that girls have to wear bras and panties and all that stuff. So here I am now talking to my sister about, who is also laughing her ass off. "Wait wait so your telling me your now a girl" I sigh in aggitation "for the sixth time yes im a girl now will you help" "Haha yea sre be over in ten" "thanks soo much alright bye" i hang up and put my phone away. I look up to be met with Tylers, Mitchs, Quitens, and Simons eyes, Seto is in the library trying to figure all of this out and how to turn us back and all that stuff. I nod my head and they all scream and start laughing "Yes omg I love your sister for this. I only have a brother" says Quiten. "I know right" says Mitch laying down on the couch. "Well I'm an only child so that wont help any" says Simon looking threw his phone. "Same here I have Janet but yea I'm not dealing with that"

(If you know who Janet is I love you XD)

Everyone quickly shakes their heads signaling 'no'. After realizing what they all did everyone broke out in a fit of laughter. After everyone calms down Mitch finaly speaks up "so when is your sister comin?" he asks looking at me. "well she said-" I get cut off by the door bell. I get up and open he door to be greeted by by my sister. My sister kinda looked like me but instead of brown eyes, she has green like my mother and her hair has blond streaks. Today she's wearing a white t-shirt that says 'I JUST WOKE UP LIKE THIS #FLAWLESS' in big blue letters and dark jeans with her light blue converses. She throws her hands in the air and screams "TY I'VE MISSED YOU" then she jumps at me in a hug. Luckily i saw it coming. I caught her and gave her big hug. Me and my sister are really close and she had to go to London for a scholarship while I stayed here with Adam and the team. "I missed you too Taylor" she lets go and stands back up straight. "Oh by the way I have someone for you to meet" she turns around and walks outside. She turns to beside the door and looks at something... or more like someone. "Chris come on they wont judge" she says and a small voice barley enough for me to hear says "How do you know you and Naomi