Zavala X Reader -- Proposal

Things you need to know first :

1. ( Y/N ) is a female titan.

2. She had killed Crota, Oryx and Ghaul.

3. She is one of the best guardians who ever existed.

4. She is a Crucible and Gambit star.

5. She has relationship with Zavala for 3 years.

6. They live together.

Back to now :

Reader's P.O.V :

I just finished Banshee's and Zavala's bounties. I have been doing strikes all day. Luckily, my boyfriend was speaking and advising me all the time through my ghost.

Now, I am returning back home to gather my various rewards and also because it is a bit late and I need rest. You see, tomorrow I gonna do some battlegrounds. I will show Caiatl what guardians can do.

I teleport myself into the Courtyard. I look around and spot him standing at his usual spot, staring at the Traveler and the City.

I run silently and hug him from behind. I am a little smaller than him, so he turns and looks down at me.

He gives me a smile and hugs me back.

" Look who had a wonderful day. " He remarks playing with my hair.

" It would be really boring if you weren't speaking to me. " I answer.

He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer. He looks again at the City. It is night now, so I will pass tomorrow for my rewards.

He turns to me again and comments : " It is late, let's go home. " He takes my hand in his and we walk towards our home.

" I want to ask you something. " He suddenly says with a serious face.

" Everything you wish. " I assure him a bit confused.

He stops walking when we are in one of the Last City's gardens. I do the same.

And he does the most unexpected move. He kneels. My eyes widen. He caught me by surprise.

His ghost appears hovering next to him and the most beautiful ring I've ever seen is transmitted in his hand.

I stand in front of him, frozen, waiting to hear what he is going to say.

" ( Y/N ). We are together, like a couple for 3 years. You call me yours and I call you mine. But, I want more. I want to call you my wife in the future. We already did the first step by living together. I love you with all of my heart. So, ( Y/N ), do you want to make me the happiest man in the world and marry me ? " He asks me.

I am crying right now. I open my mouth to speak, only to realize that I can't.

So, I just kneel and kiss his passionately. He kisses me back. After some time, I break the kiss to breath.

I hug him and he hugs me back. My head rests on his shoulder and I whisper : " I love you Zavala. I would love to become your wife. ".

He takes my hand and takes off my glove. He takes the ring and places on my finger. After this, he takes my hand and we stand on our feet.

I hear people yelling behind me. I turn to look and I see some random guardians who are cheering because of our engagement. I cling on to Zavala's hand and I blush.

Zavala notices this and smiles. He knows how shy I am. This is the reason he didn't do such a thing in front of everyone in the Tower.

He takes my hand and kisses it like a real gentleman. I blush more.

After this we start walking towards our house again. But this time he is not my boyfriend, he is my fiance and my future husband.

The rest of the day passed without more surprises. Let's just say that the next day, I didn't do any battlegrounds because I didn't sleep and as I said to Zavala the next day " It is your fault ! ".

-666 words-

Hope you like it.

*edited*