Crow X Reader -- SPICY

Info:

You are:

1. Female

2. Guardian

3. Hunter

4. Human

5. Vanguard Hunter

* Crow doesn't remember that he is Uldren *

You have a little crush on your fellow hunter.

Suggested/Requested by : @kwylos

2nd P.O.V :

You sit on your spot in the Tower looking at the city.

It was so beautiful at night. The lights were shining creating a lovely environment and a breathtaking view.

You, like the other two Vanguards preferred to have a spot from which you can see the whole city.

You had something pretty similar with a balcony all by yourself.

Your hands were gripping the steel as you were long lost in your thoughts.

Watching as you were not paying attention, your friend walked toward you trying not to make any sound.

Crow stood behind you as you sighed due to a thought of yours. He slowly grabbed your arms surprising you.

You turned to see him smirking. Your cheeks started reddened feeling his hands in your body.

" Happy Dawing. " He whispered still smirking.

" Crow. What- " Your sentence was cut off because he threw you out of the balcony.

Your eyes widened as you were falling down the city. It was the third time in a week that a guardian was doing this to you.

" Why me ? " Your voice echoed before you died the moment your body came in contact with the ground.

" Guardian down. " Your ghost popped out next to the Awoken.

The Prince smiled waiting for you to come back.

You appear feeling a little dizzy. Your cheeks were still a little red.

" I saw a couple of guardians doing it and they told me that it was a tradition, so I thought that it would be fun. " Crow explained noticing your frustration.

You glanced at his face. His face was indicating his innocence.

You grinned at him sitting on top of the steel. " It is. Thanks for thinking of doing this to me. "

Crow maintained the smile on his face. He stepped closer to you trapping you between the city and his body. His hands came on each side of the steel so you wouldn't be able to leave.

Your hands put more pressure on the steel biting your lip as you lock eye contact with him.

" Crow. You... you are dismissed. " You gasped attempting to free yourself.

He shook his head, his hands snaked on top of yours allowing his fingers to draw patterns on your gloves.

" Crow... What's the meaning of this ? " You inquired. Your voice was barely audible and shaking.

" I think that you already know, don't you ? " He teased. His left hand moved on your thigh, lightly messaging it.

" Crow, don't start something that you can't finish. " You stated as he started placing small kisses on your neck.

" What... makes... you.. think that... I won't... finish this ? " He asked between kisses.

" In any minute someone can pass and see us. It's- " You were interrupted by him.

" Dangerous ? It is, indeed. And it's also snowing, I don't want my kitten to freeze. " He declared watching as you blushed at the nickname.

" You like me calling you kitten, am I right. ? " He questioned biting your earlobe.

You moaned wrapping your hands around his neck.

His hands grasped the back of your knees pulling you up while he was standing between your legs.

Both of you vanished being teleported inside his ship.

" Prepare yourself kitten. You have a big night ahead. "

Hope thatthis chapter was what you had in mind when you asked for it @kwylos:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!