Saint-14 X Reader -- Private Conversation

Things you need to know first :

1. ( Y/N ) is a female titan.

2. She had done so many wonderful things during her life. She had killed Oryx, Crota, Gaul. She had avenged her dead Vanguard Exo friend.

3. But most importantly, she had saved an other Exo. Saint.

4. He is a friend. A good friend. She can say everything to him. Lately, she likes him.

5. She is one of the best Crucible players, so she is really good at the Trials of Osiris.

6. Saint and Osiris are not gay, just best friends.

Back to now :

Reader's P.O.V :

It was a difficult day. I finished all of my bounties and missions and I am about to return back home. The Last Safe City. Amazing city ... and the only city. Haha.

I am on orbit right now.

" Ghost, let's go home. " I say.

" Yes, Saint wants to speak with you. " My ghost answers.

I blush. My ghost knows my feelings about him. He wants to speak with me or my ghost lies ?

I turn to look at my ghost who is driving our ship. He turns and understands why I am like this.

" I didn't do anything. He just sent a message to me in which he said that he wanted to do a private conversation with you. I don't know the reason. " He explains quickly.

I sigh. I believe him.

" Very well, let's go. " I say and both of us return back to our work.

We reach the Tower and my ghost teleports us in the Courtyard. I go to my vault and leave all the extra weapons and armor; I gained during my day. I go to master Rahool and he deciphers my engrams. After this I give my report to Zavala and check on Banshee just to be sure that I did everything he wanted.

I finish all of this and the only thing which I need to do is to speak to Saint. I go to the Hangar and wave a hi to Amanda, she does the same and then I wait Saint to finish speaking with a warlock.

He stops discussing with the warlock and the warlock takes his leave. He turns to look at me and greets me :

" Hey ! The time has passed a little and I was afraid that you won't make it. ".

" You are my friend Saint and friends are my first priority. I leave everything I do if they need me. " I say honestly and give him a smile.

" I am glad hearing that. " He says and nods in agreement. " So, let's go to have a talk at a more peaceful and lonely place. " He tells me and starts walking. I follow him from behind, curious about what he wants to speak about.

We leave the Tower and go to sit on a small mountain outside the walls. We can see the Traveler and the stars shining. It is so beautiful.

He puts off his helmet and I look at his metallic face. It is the first time I look at his face. He like Lord Shaxx never show their faces, they always wear their helmets.

He takes a deep breath still looking at me.

" Many people think that I am gay with Osiris. " He starts breaking my heart. I had heard that rumor and I always hoped that he is not but he maybe learned that I like him and he wants to reject me privately.

I look away trying to hide my defeat.

" You know that this is not right, right ? " He asks. Logically he noticed it.

I turn my gaze at him. I am sure for nothing this time being. I move my head like saying no.

He takes a sad expression sighing and moves his hands around my waist. I blush and look at him inquisitively.

He hugs me and whispers :

" Well, I am so sorry hearing that. The truth is that, emm, I like you. "

I break the hug and look at him in shock. He looks away shyly waiting for my response.

I come closer quickly, take his head in my hands and kiss him. I show him with this kiss all of my emotions about him. He kisses me with the same passion. He moves his hands around my waist again and pulls me closer.

We stay like this for a while until I break the kiss to breathe. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. He plays with my hair and I open my eyes to look at him. He looks down at me with affection.

" I like you too. " I whisper.

He smiles and moves me, so I am sitting on his lap.

" I know. " He says. " Osiris really knows everything about everyone. " He adds.

- 790 words -

*edited*