ɬɧɛ ῳɧɛŋ ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ῳɧɛཞɛ

After the gang was all together again Tony, with the help of Bruce and Rocket, got started on their quantum realm tunnel/time machine. It took a bit and once they made a suit, they were ready for a test run. They only have so many Pym Particles to spare so everything has to run smoothly. They did have enough particles for a round-trip each and two test runs but Scott accidently wasted one and then he panicked because of it. Clint volunteered to do the test run and once he was suited up he stood on the machine. Clint went tiny and traveled through the quantum realm, using Tony's time GPS device to land on his own property before his family was snapped away. He heard his daughter and his son, and before he could interact with them more than calling Lila's name, he was brought back to present time, clutching a baseball glove he had picked up.

The machine works.

Now they just need to plan it correctly.

"Okay, so the how works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where." Steve adressed the group as they sat around the conference room, holograms of the Stones displayed on the screen. "Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony interjected.

"Well, I haven't..." Scott said. "I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round-trip each." Bruce commented. "And these Stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history." Tony added. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick out targets." Clint said.

"Correct."

"So, let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve called to the god. They all looked to Thor who was lounging still in a chair in the corner, sunglasses on his face and a beer in his hand.

"Is he asleep?" Nat wondered aloud.

"No, no. I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey answered her.

After they roused up the man he stood by the screen that was now displaying the Reality Stone. "Uh, where to start? Um." He took off his glasses and tapped the screen with them. "The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before." He pointed at Steve for moment. "Um, it's more of an angry sludge sort of a thing. So someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that. Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether. My grandfather, many years ago, had to hide the Stone from the Dark Elves. Ooh~. Scary beings. So, Jane, actually..." He pulled up a picture of Jane on the screen. "Oh, there she is. Yeah, so Jane is an old friend of mine. You know, she- she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time, and then the Aether stuck itself inside her, and she became very, very sick. And so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from, and we had to try and fix her. She was a very good friend of mine and so I got to introduce her to my mother... Who's dead and, um..." His voice started to become wobbly with emotion. "She didn't get to meet her, but I think they would have been great friends, you know. We're not really friends anymore, though." He tries to hide his hurt by smiling again. "Yes, these things happen, though. You know? Nothing lasts forever. The only thing that-"

Seeing his sad state Tony gets up and tries to coax Thor to sit. "Why don't you come sit down?"

"I'm not done yet. The only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence."

Tony gave a quick clap. "Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?"

"No. I'd like a Bloody Mary."

Next they talked about the Power Stone. Rocket stood on the table as he shared what he knew about it, the Stone being displayed on the screen. "Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag."