ąıཞ℘ơཞɬ ʄıɠɧɬ

Steve, all suited up in his Captain America gear, jogged through the airport and to where the planes are held. He heads for a helicopter but a device latched onto it, shorting out the mechanics. Steve stops short and looks up. Iron Man and War Machine land in between him and the helicopter.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony says. "Don't you think that's weird?" He looks at Rhodey.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey agrees.

"Hear me out, Tony." Steve says. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

Then T'challa, the Black Panther, jumps over things and lands not far from the three. "Captain."

"Your Highness." Steve greets.

"Anyway." Tony says. "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve." Nat says and he turns to look at her. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Steve stays silent and Tony's had enough. "Alright, I've run out of patience." He cups his hands around his mouth and shouts. "Underoos!" Suddenly a web attached to Steve's shield. His shield is yanked away and another web binds his hands and a figure lands on top of a nearby truck with Steve's shield. It's Spiderman aka Peter Parker. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just, new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Peter rambles.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap. Captain." Peter greets. "Big fan. I'm Spiderman."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later."

"Hey, everyone."

"Good job."

"You've been busy." Steve says.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' the triplets from a place that they don't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep-" He starts to yell before he takes a deep breath and composes himself. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." He says almost begging at the end.

"We found it." Sam says over Steve's comms. "Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds up his hands and Clint breaks the webbing with an arrow. "Alright, Lang."

Peter notices a tiny Scott on the shield and goes to warn them until Scott makes himself grow and hit Peter away and grab Steve's shield. "Whoa. What the hell was that?" Rhodey asked confused.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott gives Steve his shield.

"Oh, great." Tony scans the place. "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Wanda, I'm gonna grab her. Keep an eye out for the other two. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey says.

"Barnes is mine." T'challa runs after them as Steve hits Rhodey with his shield. Peter goes to the terminal as Steve stops T'challa from getting there. They go at it as Scott fights with Nat. He goes tiny and flips Nat, pulling her arm behind her until she gives him a shock, making him hit into a truck. Peter chases Bucky and Sam through the terminal and tries to stop them with webs. Tony flies after Clint and Wanda and shoots rockets around them to stop them running.