℘ཞıʂơŋ

"This is Raft Prison Control. You are clear for landing Mr. Stark." Tony flies in a helicopter over a raging, roiling ocean. Rain falls heavily and all you can see is grey sky and grey water. Lights shine from under the water and the prison breaches the surface, rising up from the water, and a hatch opens so Tony's helicopter can land.

Secretary Ross meets Tony when he gets out. "So? You got the files?" Tony asked. "Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

"You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells." Tony follows Ross into the control room and stops once he sees a screen showing triplets in blue prison outfits. Wanda and Y/n had a straight jackets on and Pietro had chains around his ankles so he could only shuffle around. He goes to where the prisoners are held and looks around at his friends in cells.

Clapping is hears. "The Futurist, gentleman!" Clint says dramatically. "The Futurist is here!" Tony looks at him and goes over to his cell. "He sees all! He knows what best for you, whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on."

Clint spits on the ground. "Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs. This is a place is for-"

"Criminals?" Clint gets up and walks closer to the barrier. "Criminals, Tony. I think that's the word you're looking for. Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or the triplets. But here we are."

"Because you broke the law."

"Yeah."

"I didn't make you." Clint starts saying 'la, la, la' like a child. "You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Tony walks away.

"You gotta watch your back with this guy." He says loudly and bangs on the glass. "There's a chance he's gonna break it."

"Hank Pym always said you can never trust a Stark." Scott says as Tony walks past his cell.

"Who are you?"

"Come on, man." Scott mutters.

Tony stops in front of Sam's cell. "How's Rhodes?" Sam asks.

"They're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow so fingers crossed. Why do you need? They feed you yet?"

"You're the good cop, now?"

"I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went."

"Well, you better go get a bad cop because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information out of me."

Tony taps a few things on his watch and presses a button. "Well, I just knocked the A out of their AV. We got about 30 seconds before they realize it's not their equipment. Just look." He brings up a little hologram photo of a dead man. "Because that is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong."

"That's a first."

"Cap is definitely off the reservation but he's about to need all the help he can get. We don't know each other very well. You don't have to-"

"Hey, it's alright. Look, I'll tell you... But you have to go alone and as a friend."

"Easy."

After Tony is done talking to Sam he goes back to his helicopter to leave. "Stark!" Ross calls after him. "Did he give you anything on Rogers?"

"Nope. Told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll put you on hold. I like to watch the line blink." (One of my absolute favorite lines 🤣) Tony leaves the prison and while his helicopter is flying back home he is in his suit going to Steve.

Tony finds Steve and Bucky and they make up. They explore the old HYDRA base and find the cryochambers holding the now dead super soldiers. Zemo shot them in the head. He talks to them from behind a protective barrier and tells them who he is and what he wanted. He wanted to destroy the Avengers from the inside for his family who were unfortunate casualties in the fight against Ultron.

Zemo completes his job by showing old CCTV footage of Tony's parents death, which was caused by Bucky when he was brainwashed. In a rage Tony goes after Bucky but Steve tries to stop him as Bucky runs. They continue to fight until they get to an exit, Tony ends up destroying Bucky's metal arm and Steve has to beat Tony down to stop him. T'challa had followed Tony and took Zemo into custody. Steve and Bucky make their escape.

Later on Tony goes back to the compound. Vision sits alone, playing with a chess piece as he stares off into nothing. Tony built Rhodey an exoskeleton for his legs so he could walk. Tony received a package and he finds a letter and a flip phone from Steve. If Tony ever needs Steve, he'll be there. Steve breaks into Raft Prison and breaks everyone out.

A/n
Bleh the ending was rushed but there's not much to the ending of CACW so this was all I could do and I'm sorry >\\\<