ɛ۷ɛཞყცơɖყ ƈơɱɛʂ ɧơɱɛʂ

Steve, Tony, Thor, Clint, and Bruce all stood around together on a dock over a lake by the Avengers compund. Everyone was still shell shocked from the idea that Natasha wasn't coming home. "Do we know if she had family?" Tony asked.

"Yeah." Steve replied. "Us."

"What?" Thor questioned Tony.

"Huh?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just asked him a question."

"Yeah, no, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the Stones, right? As long as we have the Stones, Cap, we can bring her back. Isn't that right? So, stop this shit. We're the Avengers. Get it together."

"Can't get her back." Clint spoke up.

"What's he...? What?"

"It can't be undone. It can't."

Thor chuckles a bit. "Look, I'm sorry, no offense, but you're a very Earthly being, okay? And we're talking about space magic. And 'can't' seems very definitive. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my- my pay grade here. But she still isn't here, is she?"

"No, that's my point."

"It can't be undone. Or that's at least what the red, floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him!" Clint's voice had raised to an almost yell. "It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn Stone. She bet her life on it."

With a grunt of anger Bruce grabbed a bench and hucked it way out into the lake. "She's not coming back. We have to make it worth it. We have to."

"We will." Steve assured Bruce.

With the help of mechanical arms Tony, with Rocket and Bruce assisting, grabbed the Stones in preperation of putting them on a gauntlet they made out of his nanobots. With all of the Stones safely held in their own seperate grips Tony manipulated all six arms to move the Stones in to place. He carefully and anxiously put them in their respective places. Once they were all set Rocket yelled "Boom!" making Tony and Bruce jump while he just laughed. They then moved the new glove into the room everyone else had been gathered in. "All right, the glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?"

"I'll do it." Thor instantly volunteers.

"Excuse me?" Tony asked.

"It's okay." He quickly made his way to the gauntlet only for Steve and Tony to stop him.

"Woah, woah, woah."

"Stop, stop. Slow down. Thor. Just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

"I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right oppotunity?"

"We should at least discuss it." Scott insisted.

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me."

"Normally you're right." Tony agreed while stepping in front of the god.

"It's my duty."

"It's not about that."

"It's not that."

"Hey, buddy-"

"Stop it! Just let me." He gripped the hand Tony had put on him between his own as he pleaded with the man. "Just let me do it. Just let me do this for her. Something good. Something right."