ơŋ ɬɧɛ ཞųŋ

After Steve broke everyone out they had to split up and go into hiding. The triplets were going to go together but Steve advised them against it. "They know how close you three are and can use that against you. It'd be better if you split up." He said to them.

"I'm not leaving my sisters." Pietro argued.

"Steve is right, Brother." Wanda said.

"They will use us to trap each other if they get the chance." Y/n agreed.

"Fine." Pietro agreed begrudgingly. "But you both promise me that you will stay safe. And if you're in trouble, find each other, find me." The sisters promised their brother and they all shared a long hug, their last hug for a while. Then they split up, the 'criminal' group of 8 spread out to different parts of the globe.

Over the next few days Y/n felt like she was being watched. No one was following her, she made sure of that, but she could still feel it. She could feel their eyes as if they were looking at her from light-years away. She was in the middle of nowhere one night, admiring the stars (and thinking about a certain someone but that's a secret shushie 🤫) when she felt a presence behind her. She whipped around in a flash, eyes glowing and hands crackling with energy, and came face to face with someone she didn't expect to see for a while.

"Thor." She said surprised. She let the energy subside as she gave him a smile. "What are you doing here? I thought you were searching for something?"

He nodded. "I was. But a friend informed me that you needed to get away from here for a while."

"A friend?" She thought back to her feeling of being watched. "Is that what I've been feeling? Your friend's gaze?"

He smiled a little with another nod. "Yes. Heimdall sees far which is why I asked him to keep watch of you."

"Why would you ask him to do that?"

"I wanted to make sure if you were in any trouble I would be able to help you."

She smiled as she looked at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Lady Y/n. Shall we go now?" He stepped closer to her.

"Go where?" She asked a bit suspiciously as he wrapped an arm around her waist and held Mjölnir up with the other.

"Into the heavens." He smirked as the bifrost was summoned and she wrapped her arms around his neck in surprise.

°•.•°°•.•°°•.•°

Thor and Y/n spent almost two years together. (I think I stretched the time a bit? Oh well 😋) She traveled with him through the nine realms as he searched for answers and helped keep the peace. They had grown extremely close during this time. After over a year he had confessed to her his attraction to her and that he had grown to care for (aka LOOOOOVE) her very much. She could feel his growing emotions so it was no surprise to her when he finally told her. I'm sure it's no secret by now that she felt the same for him.

In the midnight hours, after a shared night of passion, (oh gosh I'm cringing why is that hard for me to write? 😝 But come on who wouldn't do the shmexy if you both love each other? Unless you're wanting to wait which is perfectly acceptable and should be respected. But this Y/n decided it was the right time for her 🖤) they lay together in bed. He has his arm draped over her side and her back is pressed against his chest.

All is peaceful until he starts having a vision in a dream. He sits up in a rush, slightly panting and panicked. Y/n wakes up from her sleep, feeling his sudden and strong flood of emotion. She places a hand on his cheek, eyes flashing f/c as she tries to calm him. He closes his eyes and leans his head against hers, calming at her magic touch. (Get it? Magic touch? 😏)

"What happened?" She asked quietly.

"I had a dream. A vision. A" He says just as quiet.

"You have to leave again." It was more of a statement than a question and he slightly nods. A bit of sadness laced her tone but she understood.

"I can't take you with me this time."

"I know. I'll wait for you."

The next morning Thor took Y/n back to Earth where she met up again with Pietro.

"Brother!" She exclaims happily. He pulls her into a hug with a huge smile. "I missed you." She whispers into his shoulder.

"I missed you too."

"How's Wanda?" She asked when they pulled apart.

"She's good. I've met up with her a few times. She misses you, of course." They share a small laugh and she goes back to Thor.

"Be safe." She says.

"Of course." He presses a kiss to her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, always." She tilts her head up to give him a quick but passionate kiss before she steps back to stand with her brother and Thor is whisked away by the bifrost.

As Pietro and Y/n begin to walk away he looks at her with a raised eyebrow. "Tell me... When did that happen?"

She gives him a small glare but laughs a little when he wiggles his eyebrows and gives a knowing smirk. "Shut up, Pietro." He laughs as they pick up the pace and speed away.

A/n
So um kinda short and a lot of little A/n's in this one, sorry >\\< but I just wanted to say I didn't describe too much of your time with Thor because I thought it would be nice to fill in those blanks with your own ideas of romantic little moments 😊