Chapter 4

I got a text from Justice.

J- Heyy cutie

V- Hey handsome

J- Meet me at the park.

V- okayy.

So I know I only met this boy today but I like him alot. I have a feeling he's not like other guys. I put on some light jean shorts and a black crop top with my white converse. I start walking until I saw a guy stop infront of me with his skateboard.  "Heyy i've never seen you around here before." he said. "Oh i just moved in yesterday." i said. "Oh that's cool and btw my name is Steven Fernandez." he said. (Let's just pretend he lived in Utah) " Nice to meet you my name is Vanessa Lopez." i say. " Well i have to go but can i have your number? " he said. "Sure" i said. We exchanged numbers. He seemed like a chill dude. I finally reached the park and I saw Justice waiting. "ayeee" he said. " hi" i say. He looked me up at down. " A picture would last longer." i say. He started to get red. I just giggled. We talked and talked for hours. It feels like I've known him forever.

Justice's P.o.v.//

Man this girl makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. She isn't like other the girls. She has that spark in her. " What are your hobbies?" I say. "Mm food and netflix are bae I like to sing and my favorte color is red." she said. "You like to sing?!" i said.  "Yassss" she said. " Lets make a cover, is it okay if you can come to my house?" i asked. " yeaa" she said.

Vanessa P.o.v.//

I can't believe i'm going to his house. What if his parents don't like me? What if he thinks i'm weird? "Your perfect the way you are Vanessa." he said. Did I really just say all of that outloud and he thinks i'm perfect!? " Yess" he said while laughing. I turned red. As we were walking to his house we stopped by Baskin Robins to get ice cream. We finally got to his house. But no one was home it was just us two. I sat on the couch but Justice just looked at me. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Well aren't we going to hang out down here?" i asked.  He laughed and didnt say anything he just put his hand out. I grabbed it and he guided me into his room. He sat on his bed and patted his hand on the spot right next to him. I sat down. " Whatcha wanna do?" i asked. "You wanna watch a movie?" he asked. " Yasss" i say. He put in Paranormal Activtiy. I never really liked scary movies because i get nightmares but I can't show that i'm a little girl to Justice.

Justice P.o.v.//

We layed down on my bed and watched the movie. She looked so cute when she was scared. " Justice I'm scared" she said. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder and she layed her head on my chest. She ended up falling asleep.