UChapter 6

Justice's P.O.V//

My mom takes us to the movies then she goes to the mall with her friends. "Justiceeee!" someone yelled. It was Griffin! "Griffinn what are you doing here?" i asked. " Wanted to watch a movie with my friend but she ended up not coming. " Wanna watch a movie with me and Vanessa?" i asked. " Sure! Who's vanessa and what movie" she said smirking. " A FRIEND and woman in black 2" i said winking. She just laughed. We bought our tickets and bought popcorn and candy. Then headed to the movie. I sat next to vanessa and griffin sat next to vanessa. After almost eating half of the popcorn during previews the movie finally started. I saw vanessa hiding her head in her knees. I knew she didnt like scary movies so i put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her towards me. She layed her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.
Vanessa's P.O.V//
I woke up in a room but it wasn't mine. Then justice walked in. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said. I blushed and looked away. " Oh my god my mom must be freaking out" i said. " Vanessa don't worry my mom already called her and told her you were here before she left to work" i said. I calmed down and just ploped my head onto a pillow. Justice came onto the bed with his legs on the side of me . " um justice whatcha doing? I asked. " Looking at you." he said. I smirked and pushed him to the side of the bed next to me. "Heyyyyy" he pouted. Then he was "mad". " awe is lil justice mad" i said. I just hugged him. Then he smiled.

Sorry i havent updated in like a month but im going to start being active more.