AUTHOR'S NOTE

well, this is the first novel i have ever written. as of march 18th, 2021, i can say with honesty that i have written a book in its entirety. if i'm honest, i didn't think this would happen, but here i am and i feel so accomplished.

no one has read this yet, but that's okay because i wrote it for me. but one day, when someone does stumble across it, and perhaps reads it through its entirety, i would hope that you enjoy it just like i did. this story is a first draft, leaps and bounds away from perfect, but that's okay. nothing is perfect.

excalibur's seven is a journey that means a lot to me. it's gotten me through this year, and i believe it will continue to get me through. i'm so happy i got to tell a story that i love, with characters that i cherish and relationships that i find comfort in. i don't know where i'd be without books, and it's a blessing that i finally have one of my own.

if you read this, thank you. i love you, and i mean it. i hope these characters and this story found their way into your heart, and i certainly hope you aren't mad at me for that ending lol. i'm grateful to you if you made this journey with me, even if you were a silent reader, and i hope to see you join me as the journey continues.

kit and friends will see you in book two. stay tuned.