(29)

⚠️Mature contain ahead⚠️

James POV

When pulled up to the mansion and got out grabbing all our things. We said good night to Sarah as she went inside first. Just as I was about to get Aiden out of the car, Damien stopped me.

"I'm taking you somewhere tonight.. it's a surprise." He smiled grabbing my waist.

"What is this surprise?" I asked curiously smiling back at him.

"I can't tell you.. but it involves mommy, daddy time..." He smirked.

"Oh really?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "I like the sound of that.." I whispered biting my lip before pecking his cheek pulling away.

"Let me put Aiden in bed and then we can go." I said making him nod letting me out of his tight grasp.

"Okay, I'll be waiting out here. I need to make sure everything is prepared anyway." He said pulling out his phone.

I opened the back seat door up and unbuckled Aiden who was in a deep sleep. I picked him up carefully before walking to the house. I opened and shut the door quietly. I carried him upstairs and walked to the hallway to his room.

I opened his door and laid him on his bed tucking him under the blankets. I also set his stuffed animal he won next to him and he immediately cuddled into it.

"Good night my cute cuddly baby.." I cooed kissing all over his soft face. I smiled and stopped when I saw a little smile on his face. I cut his night light on before leaving and closing his door gently behind me.

I walked down stairs and back outside where I saw Damien leaning on the hood of his car. I walked over to him smiling the ridiculous smile he causes.

"Hey boyfriend.." I giggled as he quickly got up once he saw me.

"Are you ready, boyfriend?" He asked in the same playful tone I did making me nod. He led me the the car and once I was settled he went to the drivers side. He cut the car on and we drove off.

"Where are we going? Oh and did you tell everyone back home, so they know to take care of my baby?" I asked curiously staring over at him.

"It's a surprise! And of course I did. We'll be spending the night at this place." He said reaching down to grab something. "Here, put this on." He said handing my a blindfold. I was hesitant about it but I trusted him so I put it on.

"You aren't going to kill me, are you?" I asked unconsciously covering my baby bump.

"I mean maybe... I'm just kidding babe I would never hurt you." He laughed as I felt the car turning. "We're here but don't take the blindfold off. I'm coming around to get you." He instructed as he got out. After a few moments I felt my door opening.

"Take my hand, love." He said and I followed orders, safely getting out the car. Next thing I know he was picking me up carrying me bridal style.

"Damien!" I squealed clinging onto him as he chuckled.

"You're alright." He said walking as I put my head on his shoulder. After a minute or so of walking I heard voices in the background but they quickly fade. We got on an elevator and I laughed lightly.

"It's very ironic to be in an elevator with you willingly." I laughed thinking back to the first time we met. "God you creeped me out." I joked kissing his chin.

"I'm sorry.. but I had to see you and I had the prefect opportunity." He said shrugging his shoulders lightly.

The elevator dinged and he walked out before setting me down. He guided me forward before pausing.