(13)

A/N- I loveeee this song!!

More sexual content ahead because who doesn't love some good sexual content😂

James POV

I woke up and felt extremely cold. I looked to my side and saw Jason not there.

Jason...

Jason McCann... The deranged lunatic with bipolar and anger issue.

I know I shouldn't but I really like him. I just don't want to get hurt anymore and I know one way or another I'm going to end up hurt. But I can't help but feel protected when his arms are around me.

BANG!

"Shit!" I heard Jason yell.

I decided to get up and see what was going on. As I got up and walked to the kitchen I saw Jason's back turn towards the stove.

I admired his back tats before going up and wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him gently

"Good morning gorgeous!! I'm sorry I woke you I was just trying to make you a special breakfast,"he said sadly as I unwrapped my arms.

"It's fine Jason I already was awake I was just thinking,"I answered as he cut the stove off and turned around.

"About?"

"Us.." I said truthfully.

"Have you decided yet? Don't feel pressured by me if you honestly don't want this James I'll be gone and I won't contact you I promise. But.. if you do you won't regret it," he said giving me my options.

I stared at him for a few minutes battling with myself internally.

"I want you jase.. and I want this. Just please protect me," I said looking him in the eyes.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you so much baby you won't regret it! My gang and I will protect you and Kylie with our lives," he promised. I hope he can keep it.

"What did you make?" I asked hearing my stomach growl.

"Eggs and toast.. I'm sorry that's all I know how to make," he said with his head down.

"It's fine babe but are you on the menu by any chance?" I asked curiously biting my lip.

"Bon appétit baby!" He said running his hands down the sides of his body.

I laughed and reached behind him for a plate. I pushed him out the way and grabbed a slice of toast and a little eggs.

I sat down and started to eat. Not long after he sat down next to me and started eating his 4 pieces of toast and about 5 eggs.