(6)

Jason's POV

I smiled reading our texts over and over again. I'm so excited he agreed because I really didn't feel like kidnapping him and him hating me forever.

Shit...

I'm already falling for this boy and tonight I'm going to show him how much he means to me. 

I popped two pills for my bipolar in my mouth before picking up my phone, realizing I forgot to call Antonio to make arrangements for us. I want the best of the best for my baby.

~Phone call~

Antonio- Ahh hello Mr. McCann How may I be of assistance today?

I chuckled at his deep Italian accent.

Jason- Hello to you to Antonio. I'm calling to inform you that I as well as my date and his friend  will be dining at the restaurant tomorrow night. I want everything to be prefect and beautiful as always. I will be coming around 8 and they will be there around 9 pm.

Antonio- Ahh I see boss I will make sure our staff are on their best behavior and everything is in tip top shape.

Jason- Thank you I appreciate everything you're doing. I will have more details tomorrow when I come. Goodbye for now.

Antonio- Have a wonderful day Mr. McCann.

~End of phone call~

With that I hung up the phone and started to think about James. I don't know how he will react when he finds out who I really am but for now I should enjoy him.

I start to think about his friend and where I want her to sit. I want her to be far enough away where she can't hear us but I want her to still see that James is alright.

Hm.. I don't want her sitting alone...

Ryan's single..

"RYAN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" I yelled.

Next thing I know Ryan comes running in here panting like a dog in the summer heat.

After he caught his breath he said "Yess-*gasps* boss if this is about your Oreos it was chaz who ate them not me I swear-"

I quickly cut him off.

"Shut up, I don't care about that right now. What I care about is I have a date tomorrow night and he's bringing a friend. I want you to entertain her while him and I are together. Do you understand?" I asked quickly.

His scared face from before turned into a smirk.

"Whatttt Jasey has a date!!! That's never happens!! You usually just fuck and dip not even thinking about a date. I need to document this day!! Are you taking him to your restaurant? Is he hot? Is she hot-"

"Shut the fuck up now!" I yelled.

He quickly shut his mouth and focused on what I had to say. As you can tell he loves to talk I don't know why I even keep this bastard alive.

I sighed as I looked at the person I called best friend.

"He's different I just felt someone when I saw him I had to have him. And he's a femboy you know I have a soft spot for them. But anyways you to answer all you questions yes we are going to my restaurant, yes he's fucking sexy as hell touch him and I won't hesitate to blow your fucking brains out I'm serious, and I don't know what the girl looks like. But you are to sit and keep her entertained while I sweep my baby boy off his feet. Got it?" I said seriously.

Ryan nodded his head a couple of times and gave me a salute.

"Yes sir!"

"Good now where's Chaz, so I can kill him for eating my Oreos?" I asked.

James POV

Pain...

All I know is pain...

"How much longer??" I desperately ask Kylie as she ignored me and keep throwing things in the cart.

We've been shopping for 7 hours straight and my feet are killing me from walking back and forth in 3 different malls.

Don't get me wrong I love shopping and everything makeup as well as fashion. But there are limits.

This shopping trip is currently pushing them.  I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast and I'm starving.

"Kylieeee!! Let's goooo!!!" I screamed.

Kylie and everyone else looked over at me. Oops I thought.

"Okay James shut up you naggy bitch I'm done let go I'm starting to get hungry," She said unbothered.

The nerve of this girl.

"Ohh noo you're starting to get hungry?? Well I've been starving to death FOR 4 HOURS!!"

I whisper yell the last part because I don't want to draw more attention to us again.

We headed up to the register and paid.

As soon as we left the store I took off running to the food court for some chick fil a.

I order a spicy chicken sandwich with a large lemonade and large fries.

Kylie ordered the same but she got 2 meals instead of one like me.

Damn that girl can eat.

We walked to her car and as soon as we closed and locked the doors we dug in.

******

When we finally reached home we had to make 3 trips to get all the bags but we got them in there.

I put away all my new clothes and my dress for tomorrow. I hope jay likes it.
He better I didn't slave for almost 8 hours for him not to like it.

I started think about jay and how he would look all dressed up in a suit.

I bit my lip hard. I wonder how big his dick is. Or how it would be to get pinned up against the wal-

I shake my head at snap out of it and I blush at my inappropriate thoughts.
No I'm not that easy he needs to work for this ass and we need to get pass the first date.

I smiled to myself and laid down. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A/N- There you go an extra long chapter. Hope you enjoyed.  Next chapter is prep for the date.

-Harm💜