(36)

James POV

"Jason... Jason wake up.. we have to find out what our baby's going to be.." I whispered softly in Jason's ear. I got onto his back and started bouncing on it. I heard a groan and Jason started whispering cutely.

"Baby.. not right now mm..sleeping..!" He moaned trying to get me to stop bouncing. After a few moments I stopped with a huff. I guess I tired him out last night. I giggled at that thought and decided to make a big breakfast for the him and the guys.

I put on my night shorts and a maternity shirt that one of the guys got for me. It says 'Buns in the oven!!' with an oven and a adorable loaf of bread on it and I freaking love it. I slowly crept out the room and shut the door behind me. I walked down the hallway to see if my baby was up and willing to help me in the kitchen. I opened up his door making him turn his head to me.

"Good morning my cuddly baby!" I whispered kissing his cheek as he ran to hug me.

"Good morning mommy! Good morning baby!" He said kissing my stomach making me coo. I picked him up wincing slightly at the sharp pain in my back.

"Do you wanna help mommy cook a big breakfast for everyone??" I asked excitedly causing him to bounce with agreement and excitement. "Okay let's go!" I said walking out his room and to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen I set him up on a chair near the toaster.

"Alright Aiden, you have the most important job of them all. You get to make the toast all by yourself! Are you excited?" I said trying to hype it up.

"Yesss! I wanna do the toast!" He giggled. I explained to him how to work the toaster and once he was set I started to make the rest of our food. After all the food was prepared Aiden and I set the table.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!! HURRY UP BEFORE I EAT IT ALL!! THE BABY IS SUPER HUNGRY TODAY!!" I yelled up the stairs to everyone and after a few seconds I heard bumping around. I went back to the dining room and sat next to Aiden. I made our plates quickly before the wolves came and devoured everything.

"Ayeeeee fooooood!!!!!" Alex said siting next to Aiden ruffling his hair. All the guys came in and thanked me for the food before sitting down.

"Oh everyone..! Aiden made the toast all by himself so make sure you get extra!" I said making everyone congratulate Aiden for being a big boy. I looked to the door and saw Jason coming in with his eyes on me. I smiled at him as he sat in the empty set next to me.

"Good morning." He said with a husky morning voice before grabbing my face to leave a lingering kiss on my lips. "Did you make all this yourself?" He said with a frown seeing the overwhelming amount of food I made.

"Aiden helped me." I said as I grabbed his plate and piled up plenty of food for him because needed to gain his weight back.

"You know I don't want you doing to much baby and you didn't have to make my plate but thank you." He said wrapping his arm around my waist before digging into his food.

"I have to take care of my babies!" I argued pointing to all the guys making him raise an eyebrow.

"The only "babies" you have are Aiden and the one that's in you. These lazy fu- freaks can make their own breakfast." Jason said making sure not to curse around Aiden.