(3)

James POV

Work was off to a pretty normal start. Rude people, spoiled kids and my co workers talking behind my back.

I just finished up helping a polite lady, when I saw a very attractive man. He towered over me with a height of about 6'3. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes and long brownish-blondish hair.

"H-hi my names James. How may I help you?" I said with a little stutter.

"Hey yeah, can I have a caramel Frappuccino and a blueberry muffin?"
He said while biting his lip and looking me up and down.

Oh my god I'm gonna die. Okay play it cool.

"Y-yeah uhh would y-you like it warmed?" I stuttered. He's probably going to think I'm disgusting.

"Yeah" He said with another smirk.

I nodded nervously and asked for his name.

"Jay." He said.

"Ok that will be 10.60" I said thankful that I didn't stutter.

He gave me a 20 and as I reached for it our hands touched a little. I blushed and mental cursed my self out.

"Keep the change beautiful" He said and winked at me as I gave him his receipt.

"Have a good day" He told me and I mumbled a small you to. With that he was gone.

I watched as he walked over and waited for his food. I went back to minding my business peeking at him a few times and I could see him doing the same.

When got he his food he quickly took it and headed to the door. Before he opened it he took one last look at me and I quickly looked down as I blushed. He smiled and left.

A boy that good looking only comes once in a lifetime. I hope he comes back. I sighed and started to help the next customer.

******
It was dark outside once my shift was over. I packed up my things and clocked out. As I walked out the door I suddenly got a text. Hm.. must be Kylie telling me to pick up some food. I unlocked my phone and saw the the message was from and unknown number.

I suddenly felt nauseous and my breath got heavy

I suddenly felt nauseous and my breath got heavy. Who is this?? Was Kylie playing a joke?? Was someone stalking me?? So many questions ran through my mind.

I started to walk faster home. I felt my phone vibrate again. I was so scared to look but I did.

I started to panic and I ran even faster

I started to panic and I ran even faster. Once I see the apartment building I start to calm down a little bit still running.

I finally made it there and ran up the steps and into my apartment.

I slam the door shut and lock both locks. I sighed of relief and slowly turned around to see a concerned looking Kylie on the couch. After a few moments of silence she decided to speak.

"Okay so are you gonna tell me what the hell just happened??" She asked with a concerned look on her face before she stood up and walked over to me.

"I uhh...here..!!" I said shoving my phone into her hands. She unlocks it and the messages pop up.

"Who is this James?" She asked frowning at the creep content.

"I have no idea I-I came out of work and I got the first one then I ran and got the second one. I think someone is following me. I don't know what to do Kylie. What if it's him??" I starting to cry as I rambled. Kylie hugs me for a few minutes soothing my cries.

"It's going to be okay James. Maybe it's just a kid playing a prank on a random number. But if you get anymore texts we're going to the police station first thing tomorrow morning so they can get to the bottom of this!" She says confidently.

I mumble a quick okay just loud enough for her to hear and she smiles.

"How about we get some food boo?" She asked but I'm not really feeling hungry after all this.

"I'm not really hungry K. I think I'm gonna call it a night," I say.

"Okay boo have a good night I'm right down there hall if you need me," she replies then hugs me tightly.

After we're done hugging I smile and then head to my room. I close and lock the door. I quickly threw on some pj's before sitting on my bed.

I sighed and started to think about that handsome stranger I met just hours before

I sighed and started to think about that handsome stranger I met just hours before. He looks strong I bet he could protect me.

I laughed at my silly thought and then I felt an all to familiar buzz. So I looked at my phone.

I gasped and started to look around frantically

I gasped and started to look around frantically. Oh my gosh is this person watching me. I decided to go against my better judgement and reply.

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter,comment and let me know what you think

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter,comment and let me know what you think. Don't forget to vote!

-Harm💜