Prologue

During the middle of 7th grade my mom divorced Ward Cameron. The reason they had divorced was because my fath- Ward had a affair with his job partner, Rose. The only reason my mom found out was because Wheezie was born. We all got to pick where we would stay Rafe and Sarah wanted to keep the pool and the big house. I just wanted to stay with my mom. So me and my mother moved to The Cut.

Ward always invited me to everything, got me birthday and Christmas presents, invited me to midsummers and, enrolled me into the private school where all the rich people on the island got to go. My mother always said it was to win me back, and I always said, "not going to happen."

I wasn't really popular per say at the "Kook Academy." I went by my mom's maiden name, Carter, so I didn't get the "Cameron Popularity" and my sister didn't give me as much as one look in the hallways. I got suspended for fights a lot, "she called me a scholarship! Of course I'm going to punch her!" Ward of course told me just to ignore them but it was getting more and more irratating by the day. I finally snapped when Sarah tried to bully me.

She shoved me out of the way, "watch it scholarship!" I threw my big textbook on the ground making a loud noise, everyone was looking at me. "Sarah could you not!" I said. "Oh she can speak." Sarah said. " Like you haven't heard dad screaming to me about grades and suspensions." The hallway that was silent seconds ago was filled with-

"Dad?" Are they related?" "Omg they do look alike."

Sarah stood in shock as I said. " oops I wasn't supposed to say that was I? Oh Sarah forgot to tell you guys we were twins!" I said. "Your so forgetful sometimes!" I said sarcastically. I She looked around the hallway and shoved my shoulder as she ran past.

As you can see I don't really have the best relationship with Sarah. Rafe and his friends didn't really bother me just the occasional "look there's scholarship!" and maybe making fun of my outfit. Rafe just laughed along but always gave me a nod when we passed eachother in the hallways.

The summer before freshman year my mother said that I would be leaving "Kook Academy" and going to a normal public school. Of course Ward didn't like that but my mother said, "She lives on The Cut and that is where she is going to learn!" So I went to Cut County Highschool.

I meet JJ and John B in freshman year since we had a few classes together. I made a lot of friends in freshman year and my grades overall were good. Sophomore Year we met Kie and Pope who I rember passing in the hallways a few times at KA. They didn't know or rember me being at KA so I was in the clear. I was still known as a full pougue.

AN: hi everyone this was kinda long but this is the prologue chapter 1 will be out soon!

534 Words