Chapter 2

AN: Time Jump to when the are shopping.

"midsummer's is 2 weeks away why are we buying stuff now," I said walking around the store. I "Beth-" " Liz." "Liz- We want everyone to look great and we don't wanna get something that someone is already wearing!" Rose said. I looked over at Rafe and his friends looking at pastel pink yellow and blue tux's. "I thought this was midsummers not Halloween. Love your powerpuff girls coustume though." I said smirking. "F off Carter." said Topper. "Nah I'm good." Sarah giving me the death stare and walking over to topper said, "yellow looks good on you" fixing his collar. "I rolled my eyes and saw the most beautiful dress I could ever see.

Picture is at the top of the chapter.

"It looks wonderful sweetie-" "thanks." I said. Only my mom called me sweetheart not Rose. I gave the dress to her and took a walk outside.

I walk outside and look around at everyone. While looking at everyone someone walks behind me and stands next to me. As I looked to who walked by I see Topper with a confused look on his face. "I heard there was a keg tomorrow, John B's doing?" I shrug, "I guess, he had a bad week he got fired and DFCS is on his-" I sigh. " why am I even telling you this. You don't care." 'Your right I don't." I roll my eyes and walk back into the store, Topper right behind me.

"Darling-" " Stop with the pet names Rose." She looks down at her feet. "Do you like this headpiece for you?" It was a nice simple silver rose headpiece. "Thank you." I reply feeling bad. While Ward is paying I get a call from JJ.

" hey guess what I found A GUN!" he screamed. " also while we were out we found a Grady White, then then found Scooter's dead body and then-" "What!" ' yeah they said scooter got it. Me and John B think he stole it I mean like, remover that one time he asked for money for gas? Now he has- had a Grady White!" " that's crazy!" I said seeing Ward finish paying for everything. " hey I got to go but we can talk more at the keg! See you JJ!"

" hey guys the hurricane is coming tonight so unfortunately we need to leave, like right now." Ward says.

When we get back to Chapel Hill Da- Ward offers me a guest room but I said I was fine and I could get back home. Almost home, The wind started picking up like crazy so I decided to go to John B's because it was closer. But when I walk in I see-

An: Hi next part is going to explain stuff but chapter 3 will be out tomorrow.