Chapter 5

an/ I didn't know how popular this was going to get lol ok on to the story.

"Oh my god you scared me you idiot!" I say as John B hands some bag to JJ.
"Guys who's that?" I hear Kie say.
We all look towards the boat coming straight for us. "Pope start the boat! Go go go!" John b starts yelling. Finally the boat starts and we are trying to get out of the swamp.

*Gunshots* (sorry didn't know how to write this part)

"Holy shit! Pope go faster!" "I can't!" Pope yells.
I stand up and grab the fish nets scared for my life.
*gunshots*
"Liz what are you doing!" JJ yells.

I throw the net into the water and duck.
"What! Start the boat! Fucking girl." I hear as we get farther away from them. "Oh my god Liz your plan worked!" Kie says as she hugs me. "Thank god we still had that." I say sighing.

As we get to the doc we all scarmble to open the bag. John B gets to it first and opens it. "A capsule? I swear if this is one of those time capsules I'm going to scream." JJ says as we all laugh. John B opens it.
"Great a old compass that's what we almost got shot for." Pope says untill...

"This was my fathers compass." John B says.
We all gasp.
As we walk into the routleges house John B opens a package that says Bird on it.
————
"I can't believe she shot a gun!" Topper says.
"It's the pouges. They did it to her and now they did if to Kiara." Rafe says.
"What's so good about John B huh? Like he's just a normal pouge nothing cool about him." Topper rambles.
"Yo whats your thing with John B all the sudden?" Kelce says.
"Wheezie said that he was flirting with Sarah on the boat today."
"Fucking pouges. We'll get the girls back and show JB/JJ/P what happens when you mess with us kooks.Rafe mumbles.

An/ sorry this was short and I probably missed some parts but yeah hoped you like it!