Chapter 4

After the events at the beach me, John B, and JJ decided to have a sleepover like old times since the others needed to go home.

I woke up at 8am to a officer looking straight down at me. "Hello?" "I need to talk to John B." I look over to my left seeing John B asleep with his arm over my waist. "Oh! Of course!" "John B! Sherif Peterkin is here" He opens his eyes and looks at her and then me and then her again and let's go of my waist. "Thank you. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I say. Walking over toward the kitchen and grabbing a bowl and a box of Froot Loops. I hear nothing from the hushed conversation and when I ask about it he says, " I'll tell you when I tell the rest of the pougues ok?" And gives me a big bear hug.

When we walk over toward the backyard JJ/P/K are all talking about going to the wreck. We say hi and I start talking to Kie. "Hi sorry if I was weird yesterday." "It's ok you just wanted John B to be safe. JJ/P didn't do anything." I say thank you and hug her and then tune back into the conversation.

"They always win, don't they man? Kooks vs. Pougues. They always always win! I look at the ground trying not to make eye contact with anybody. After the conversation is over John B asks me to go with him to get scuba gear.

"Scuba Gear? Where we going to find that?" "Wards boat. I'll just say I'm refueling the tanks or something." I look at him shocked. "The Cameron's? Let's not go there today please! What if Rafe or Sarah see me?" You'll be fine. It's not like you were shooting at them anyway."

We go up to the boat and I try to stay out of view of my family. "Oh! Hey! Are you stalking us? Plotting your revenge?"I hear Sarah say. "Everything's good just topping of the tanks." As they both walk down toward the boats a Sarah make eye contact with me but immediately looks away. "So there's just going to be a reign of terror on this island now? Can we drop the whole Pouges vs. Kooks thing? It's really stupid." "Oh it's easy to say when your a Kook" I mumble. JB laughs as Sarah rooks her eyes. "Shut up Carter. No one was talking to you." I make my way to fight her but JB pulls me back. "Let's not fight today please? You know I love Catfights but I gotta do my Job." I roll my eyes and give Sarah two birds. She groans and walks away.

We get JB ready to go dive. "Copy that." Kie gives John B a kiss on the cheek. "diver down." "diver down." As soon a John B gets down far enough I look and see the cops coming down the river. After they're done checking out the boat and telling us to leave, we all go straight towards the end of the boat and John B comes up. We all sigh in relief.

536 Words

AN: sorry for the cliffhanger but I didn't wanna make it too long.