Chapter 1

We were on a house drinking some white claws and talking about what we were going to do during the summer. We were interrupted by the cops yelling and chasing us for being at the house. When we got in the car and was far away from "Gary" as JJ called him, kie said, " wanna do a keg tommorow? "I have to go somewhere before but I could meet you guys there?" " I have a DCFS appointment today guys so is it ok if I drop you off at the house? Said John B. Kie nodded. "where are you going anyway?" JJ asked.

In reality I had to go to a dinner with Ward and my siblings. Of course I couldn't tell them that so I said, "my mom needs me to go run a errand while she's at work and if I do that she'll probably let me go to the keg." "Your Mom is super overprotective"JJ and John B said at the same time. "Yeah I guess."

After John B dropped us off I told them I was going to sleep at my moms that night.  I walked down to the house and opened the door with my key. " Rafe is at the cafe." Mom said staring at the tv. "Why? The dinners tommorow?" I said taking off my shoes and walking toward the kitchen. "Midsummer Sale going on by the college you and your siblings are going" "what it's not even midsummer it's like quarter summer!" I yelled from the kitchen grabbing a snack. " I know sweetie just pick something nice." I got my snack and waved my mother goodbye as I put my shoes back on and opened the door.

I walk up to the cafe hoping Kie isn't here. I look around and see Rafe walking up to me. "Let's go." "Fine."walking to the SUV  I saw my two sisters, Rose, and Ward in the car. I said hello and put my seatbelt on.

333 Words
lol