▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

⌜          ⌝

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX 

⌞          ⌟

          DIN was gently caressing her, drawing circles around the tattoo on her back

          DIN was gently caressing her, drawing circles around the tattoo on her back. Artemis hand went towards his stomach and gently touched his scars.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Din whispered. "Just you and me, and the kid."

Artemis smiled. "Didn't take you as one to stay on one place forever."

Din chuckled. "I would if we'd ever start a family."

Artemis buried her head into his chest. A warm feeling whelmed up inside her chest. A family. That sounded nice.

She kissed his shoulder. "I'd like that very much."

Din smiled and nuzzled his noise against hers before placing a kiss on it. Artemis closed her eyes and pushed herself up to kiss his lips once more. Din's hands found her hips and he pulled her on his chest so she was now laying on top of him.

Artemis pulled back and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go and talk to Luke about Ben," she said, placing her forehead against his as his hands trailing up and down her back, sending sparks throughout her entire body. "I'm not sure how he'll react."

"He'll understand," Din assured her, going with his hand through her red hair. "I know he will."

"I'll let you know through the comlink," Artemis said, placing one last kiss on his lips, before rolling out of bed and pulling on her robes.

"I'll be waiting," Din said, sitting up and reaching for his pants. "Be careful."

Artemis smiled as she put her belt on. "Aren't I always?"

⋆⋆⋆

ARTEMIS knocked on Luke's door, knowing he'd be there since she felt his presence behind it.

Luke opened the door moments later and stepped aside to let her in. His apartment was the same one Artemis had. A couple of holograms stood on the shelves and Artemis recognized herself in some of them.

"I wanted to talk to you about Ben," Artemis told Luke, turning to face him.

"I wanted to talk to you about Ben, too," Luke said, making Artemis raise her eyebrows. "I saw my father last night and we had a long conversation," he continued.

"You saw Anakin?" Artemis questioned him.

Luke smiled. "Yeah, I did. He told me to tell you he appreciates it that you stood up for him."