Chapter one 🚪🚶

(A/n I spun a wheel to see who you get if you don't enjoy this story I can always do one shots or a whole story dedicated to you x character! Edit: yall dont gotta say "ew wtf" i just found a random thing..and id apriciate if you didnt say that stuff please and thank you <3)
___________________________________

(Characters in this story
•whitty
•Pico
•Pump
•Skid
•Roy
•Ross
•Me lol
•Robert
•Keith (bf)
•Cassandra (gf)
___________________________________

Beep...Beep.... BEEP! Your alarm slowly got louder as you slowly woke up from your trance called sleep, you reluctantly rose from your warm, comfortable bed. You decided to wear some comfortable clothes that look like this:

You looked at yourself in the mirror with satisfaction spread across your face

You looked at yourself in the mirror with satisfaction spread across your face. You slowly turned around still groggy from waking up, to see that it was- "9AM?! " you yelled as you ran down the stairs to grab some toast on your way out, but you realized that you didn't make toast, so you took a piece of bread then flung open your front door, locked it then ran to your school, luckily you school wasn't far away, so running wasn't that bad. When you got to the school...you realized the gates were shut, "this is bullshit.." You mumbled as you tossed your bag over the gates with ease. As you climbed the gates you mumbled a couple of curses You reached the top and flung yourself over the gates. Landing on your legs feeling the sting from the impact you grabbed your bag and ran up to the doors then kicked them over and bursted past the confused students in the hallway. Taking out your paper to see what class your in, you started to slow down realizing their weren't any classes starting until 10. "I could've slept for another fucking hour but I didn't..." You look up from your paper to see someone fairly familiar...

302 words! 

I hope you enjoyed!