chapter 2 ✨

'Somewhat brown hair, blue eyes, Goth style, headphones wrapped around her neck, avoiding people but smiling every once and awhile, short... ' suddenly it hit you like getting smacked by a soccer ball. "SIMPLY!" you yelled at the now frightened female. You saw her face light up and you both ran into a hug. You picked her up and spun her around, her short brownish hair flowing in the small wind, you we're to busy enjoying her soft grasp you didn't realize, you we're getting confused and weird stares from people in the background but you could care less. Simply was chuckling which made you smile at how embarrassed she was. You guys had some small conversation as you walked around the large school. *everyone please report to the gym for tryouts.*  the speaker on top of the slightly speckled ceiling delivered a soft female voice, but what perplexed you was the fact there we're try outs? Simply grabbed your arm and rushed to the gym doors then kicked them open, "ta da~" Her soft voice echoed throughout the gym, and you were again met by confused stares. You sat down in the corner of the gym next to simply. Two males who had... Costumes on? You shook your head trying to get rid of that thought and looked up at them in confusion as simply did the same. The male infront of you had a pumpkin mask with all black clothing. The male infront of simply had a skeleton mask with a shirt and pants which had bones decorated where the bones in your body are located.

(A/n: in my story skid and pump are your ages.. So are the others in this story! And when skid and pump have their costumes off, they look like how I imagined them to look like, it's not their actual designs!)

"Hello?" Is all that you managed to squeak out at the tall males that stood infront of you and a somewhat scared simply. "Hello! I'm skid!-" The skeleton proudly declared. "-And I'm pump!" The pumpkin said mimicking skids proud voice. "And who are you?" They both said in unison. "I'm simply.. And this is y/n!" Simply said mimicking their excited voices. Simply spotted three familiar faces... A little to familiar.

383 words <3