Chapter four 🚶🌎

-with the three males-

"Why didn't you hit her back- " The black haired male said "or insult her?" The blonde finished. "B-because she was... Cute? I don't know!" The brown shyly responded "ooohhhhh~ someone has a crushh~" The black hair teased. The blonde only chuckled "I saw you making googly eyes to that girl in the background don't ignore it." The black hair scoffed "I didn't make googly eyes!" "Enough, I saw you both looking at her like that now shut up.. I have to go apologize..." The middle one said clearly annoyed.

-with you-

'The practice ended... I got 1st place while simply got 2nd followed by pump and skid.. Nice. ' you thought to yourself as you walked through the halls to your locker. You saw that your friends we're already there but they were accompanied by... A Cheeto haired white-skinned male with rounded ginger hair and distinctive white eyes with no pupils. He wears a green shirt, beige pants and a pair of maroon sneakers with orange laces. He wields an UZI in one hand and holds a microphone in the other. You were fairly confused about who he was and what he was doing. You sped walked up to them and tapped simply on the shoulder causing the now confused female to face you. You pulled her to the side "who's that?" You asked curiously. "Oh that's pico.. He wanted to congratulate us on our win, but it just seems like hes bragging about his wins instead." Simply responded sighing. "Hey pee wee!" You yelled at pico, this caused his head to slowly move up to face you and you wear you saw a slight blush dust his cheeks. You shook it off and walked over to him, you were slightly taller then him but you could tell his ego was way bigger then you. You went to tell him to fuck off, but alight-skinned male with cyan hair snatched pico away, He wears a white t-shirt with a red prohibition sign on it, blue baggy pants, red sneakers and a backwards red and blue cap.  "pico! I said not to brag about everything to strangers!" The cyan hair boy scolded pico like a mother to a misbehaving child. "But Keith!-" Pico protested against the cyan haired male named Keith.. "No your going to your next class. " Keith said as he said his apologies and dragged pico away from your group, a worried light-skinned female with long auburn hair ran to you. She wears a sleeveless red dress and red high heels. Her fingernails are painted red. "i-i greatly apologize! I'm Cassandra... I hope to see you guys soon!" Her soft voice echoed through your brain, her soft hand shook yours lightly as she smiled and let go then ran over to Keith and a dragged pico.

479 words <3