chapter three 💃✨

Three males walked... Well more like strutted up to you, skid, pump and simply. They all had mischief in their eyes. You had a bad feeling about them, a very bad feeling...like when you see mold, on food that someone gave you and your way to hungry to skip another meal...a horrible example sure but at least I was an example.You examined the three males that stood in front of you. The one on the left has a gray beanie that obscures the top half of his eyes, with spiky black hair underneath that is spiked upwards, along with sideburns. He also has a grayish-blue long sleeve button-up with long grey pants and sporting black shoes. The one on the right  is the tallest of the three, and wears a baseball cap, which is worn backwards, in which through the front has curly-looking blonde hair that also stick out from the sides. He has a green zip-up hood with light blue pants and black shoes. The one in the middle was shorter then the rest He wears a grey-blue baseball cap and brown hair underneath. He wears an orange and yellow striped  sweater with black pants that blend into his shoes. His eyes are lined in a shadow across the middle. "Pfft, it's April.. Not October,now isn't the time to be wearing costumes dumbasses" The shorter middle male teased at the two, it was a horrible insult you had to admit. They all teased pump and skid, and you had enough, you cracked your knuckles and without thinking punched the middle one straight in the face without warning. He fell to the ground then looked up at you, holding his cheek, in embarrassment and in amusement... No one has stood up to him before.. The other two just stared at you in shock then helped the middle one up, "s-sorry... We'll be going now.." He stuttered as he walked away with the other two. You felt proud at yourself as you turned to the now very shocked and happy three. "That was so cool! " They all said happily in unison. "Yeah I guess.. " You said still having the one middle male stuck in your head.

377 words <3