chapter 7 🤩

You arrived at your house and went upstairs "she'll probably be rushing over her, knowing her" You chuckled to yourself as you said that, And you were right simply busted the door open and rushed up the stairs in a matter of minutes. "H-hey... We're g-going somewhere a-and you can't s-say otherwise.. " Simply said clearly out of breath. "Alright but first catch your breath you weirdo" You responded laughing a little at the worn out female. After she caught her breath, simply practically dragged you to an ally way. "Alright here-" She was caught back by an unnaturally tall black bomb headed male. He wears a dark turquoise hoodie, brown trousers and orange sneakers... He was ripping up a newspaper and lighting it aflame before turning around to face you two... You saw he had striking bright orange eyes. He looked down at you "why are you here.. " His voice was rough and staticky. Simply stuttered "w-we we're h-here to p-practice...but now that you are here we can battle!" Her stuttering turned into full blown confidence. You we're surprised she could stand up to someone this big. Despite yourself you nodded. "No.. I don't want anyone to know I'm here.." The male responded "please? " Simply asked once more "I said no.." He responded clearly annoyed. "If you win we leave you alone.. I've we win you have to teach us how to sing. " Simply said still prying at the mad male. "Fine.." The male sighed "let's make it quick though" You both nodded and started singing.

A/n Sorry for the short chapter! I might make two discord channels! One with bots and the other without! Tell me if you want that!

293 words <3