chapter 13🤭

A/n: just a tiny shout out to all of you  becuase I truly appreciate that you like my writing!

You continued bopping your head then clapped when it was over. You hopped off the speaker as you waved goodbye to Clara, and whitty decided  to leave the stage but simply dragged you towards the front of the stage as some music starts (yt video in the beginning is the song) you being flustered try to protest but simply just handed you the mic as she started singing. You hesitantly started singing, people in awe at your voice..

(A/n: yes your voice is pretty even if you just speak, my dear reader :) )

You continued to sing like Noone was there, but pico, Roy and whitty were there...oh boy were they there, they cheered for you and pico whistled when you were done, you blushed out of embarrassment as you walked off the stage leaving simply to sing her own song, Roy met up with you, and mumbled compliments. You took his hat and placed it on top of your head and chuckled, "your adorable roy...thank you for the compliments." You soon walked off with Roy, Robert, Ross, Simply and Whitty. On your way to your house, Robert asks a question  "can we a have a sleepover?" You reply with a "yes" then turn around to see Robert and simply fangirling over how fun this will be.

242 words <3