Training Haylie

Haylie is more agile than I thought and she was able to counter my gliding pounce attack with ease. She has not yet mastered her power yet. I decided to have her train with realistic ballistic dummies to try to see if I could unleash her fire claws again. "The trick for you to control your power on command," I said while setting up the dummies, "Is by a powerful emotion like anger." "How do I get angry at the dummy?" She asked confused a little. "Think of someone that did something to you," I explained, "that you didn't like. Let's say that dummy tried to hurt me and succeeded in doing so." I saw a glint of rage in Haylie's eyes then her claws started to glow a soft reddish-orange. "There you go!" I said encouraging her, "Now use it on the dummy." She turned to face the ballistic dummy and her claws started to glow brighter. But when she was within striking range, her claws rapidly cooled and turned back into her normal black claws. She slashed the dummy anyway in its stomach and fake blood gushed out of the wound. Her claws were hot enough to singe the entrances of the wound but I knew she could do a lot better. "Try again," I said encouragingly. She tried this a few more times but they all had the same result. "I can't do it!" She said frustrated. "Let's take a break," I said, "We can try again in a few hours." She stormed off without saying anything and went straight to her room. She slammed the door when she got up there. I walked out of the training room and Mom was waiting by the door for me. "I saw Haylie walkthrough here," She said in a worried tone, "She seemed frustrated. What happened?" "I tried to help her master her power the way you mastered your Ultima eyes," I said stressed out, "But, it didn't work." "These things take time to master, Sweety," Mom said in an understanding tone, "And every power is different. You have to approach it in a different way depending on the power." I nodded my head then an idea flashed in my head. I bolted to Haylie's room and told her how she is going to control her power. "Since your power has to do with fire," I explained, "Think of the heat flowing into your claws." "That's easier said than done," Haylie said pessimistically. "Just try," I said with puppy eyes, "Pleeease?" "Oh alright," Haylie said with a smile. "Great!" I exclaimed, "Just think of a growing fire, the warmth of the sun, or the heat from lava." She closed her eyes and her claws unsheathed then they started to glow reddish-orange. Her claws were glowing brighter and brighter until they reached the melting point of tungsten steel. They were a bright whitish-orange color that threw of immense heat. "Holy sh*t!" I exclaimed surprised. Haylie opened her eyes and marveled at the light her claws were emitting. "I did it!" She exclaimed excitedly waging her tail. "Wow," I said backing away from the heat, "Does that not burn you?" "I don't feel it burning," She replied. "Okay," I said, "Do you want to test them on the dummy again?" She nodded and then cooled her claws down almost instantly then she walked with me down to the training room.

               After I set the dummies back up, I gave her the green light to go crazy. She closed her eyes and almost instantly, her claws were heated to their peak. She slashed the first dummy and her claws melted the ballistic gel and boiled the fake blood. The gel was also set on fire where she clawed it. The fire was a vibrant blue and was spreading inside the dummy, burning the fake organs, bones, and blood. The sprinkler systems were set off and both Haylie and I got drenched. "What the h*ll is going on here!?" Slender-man exclaimed. "Training?" Haylie said nervously. Her claws were still glowing orange and steam was being produced when water droplets hit them. "Take this outside then," He said. He turned and walked out of the room. I turned to Haylie and I could see right through her shirt. I saw her nipples and I instantly blushed at the sight of them. I felt blood drip from my nose and I covered it quickly. "Sh*t!" I said trying to stop the bleeding. Haylie blushed harder than I did and she was staring at my chest. I looked down and saw why she was blushing. She made the first move and I was a little taken aback by this. "Wait, Haylie," I said slightly pushing her away, "Not here." She nodded and we both got a towel to cover ourselves. The one day I didn't wear a bra, I growled to myself. I looked up from tying the towel around my breasts and Toby was standing in front of us. "DUDE, WHAT THE F*CK!?!" I yelled enraged with my ultima eyes showing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed embarrassed, "I just came in here to see if you wanted anything to eat! I didn't mean to intrude!" He was redder than a tomato and he just left the room.