Wedding Day and Honey Moon

A month has past and it is finally the big day. We chose to get married at a beach in the Bahamas with all the proxies there. My brother was the best man and stood beside Haylie. She was wearing a tux jacket with a long white skirt below and I was wearing a wedding dress with roses in my hand. "You ready, baby girl?" Uncle Aaron asked me. "Yes," I replied with a smile. We walked down the aisle as the music blared. Both Haylie and I couldn't stop smiling and I could see her tail wagging under her skirt. I made it to the altar where Haylie and the priest were waiting. When I got into arm's length of Haylie, the priest started the ceremony. "We gather here to unite these two people in marriage," He said reading a script off of the alter, "Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" "We do," We said while holding hands. "Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?" The Priest asked. "We do," We said again. "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other," The Priest said, "You may now kiss the bride." We both kissed and it felt like the world was spinning around us then everyone here cheered for us.

              We then had an after party that ended at midnight then Haylie pulled me into our Hotel room for a little 'fun time' if you know what I mean. "I love you, Haylie," I said breathing heavily. "I love you too, Claire," She replied panting. naughty parts have been cut out so go to the next chapter, please.