You a princess!not!

Chlow woke up late,she decided to put on a show for the class,so she put two pounds of flour on her face(not exactly flour but..)and she decorate it with some ketchup for lip stick,coal for her eye shadow (well not exactly lol you catch what i am saying?).She put on a black ball gown and all that made her look even worse than her natural bag of flour face.

Marinette was so happy no scratch that the whole class were so happy when they found out that the witch isn't coming school to day.No more clingy chloe adrien yelled out loud then his face turned red from embarrasment making the class yelled."No more chloe the class rejoiced".

Soon they heard some heel clicking near by and the door burst open to reveal the witch herself making the class groan in annoyance.Miss me folks! she screenched.Now bow down to your master she cooed making marinette snort.You're a princess?Snorted alya,NOT! stated marinette causing the whole class to laugh.Adrien and the rest of the boys started rolling around on the floor tears coming out of their eyes.

Y-You l-look like a witch nino wheezed out making them laugh harder.Chloe scoffed annoyed but in realty it hurt.Is that ketchup on your mouth questioned myelene as they all look up andstarted clutching their stomaches as they laugh harder.

Chloe ran out of the room crying but nobody seemed to noticed not even sabrina as she laughed along.

I AM THE WITCH BEE!

Quote of the day: everyone has feelings,watch what you say to to others!even your bully or the bully has feelings!something trajic happen to them that caused them to be like this!so they seek revenge on others to release pain etc,.

but seriously though that's a very stupid name i go there lol witch bee!?!!