I Love You {marichat}

Walking in the moonlight was a petite girl walking in the streets with her kwami 'tiki'. She went to buy fabrics for her to make a birthday gift for manon a orange dress with sparkles. She went into an alley so that she could transformed so she could get home easier and faster  but was interrupted by some pigs.

What are a beautiful girl like you doing here in the middle of night said the men coming closer to her. She did not feel one bit of fear,i am just going home she replied turning the other direction only to get pushed into the wall. He put his smelly hands on her chin leaning for a kiss only to get kicked in the nuts and he bend down in pain holding his crouch. They all started fighting and on her last person she had to beat up, he held a gun in his hand with a evil grin and pointed it to her chest. Well there sweety pie I never knew you could pull out a fight but was cut shortly by a certain blonde superhero who knocked him out with his baton. Marinette sighed in relief, after chatnoir took care of the drug addicts aka rapists he took her home.

Princess never walk alone at night promise me that said chatnoir as she held her blanket with a cup of hot coco. I can't promise you that, I love the moonlight and the stars she replied sleepily trying to keep her eyes open by batting them. Chat mumbled something bust she didn't hear she was already fast asleep on his shoulder. He quietly mumbled something in her ear, pwease stay safe princess I-I LOVE YOU!