Im In Love With Someone Else That's You

Ladybug pov

Chat im sorry I can't return your feelings, I really wish I could but I'm in love with someone else. It's o-okay he said back but I know he was hurt, and who may that be he asked. I-I its adrien aggrest I had a deep shade of red on my cheeks, you don't love him you love him for his money, all girls are the same he said angrily. What! Do you mean by that, I don't love him for his money but his kindness, his sweetness his amazing, kind hearted and I will always love him even if he doesn't love me I said dreamily. I could see chats face lit up but I don't know why. When did you start falling for him? He asked curiously. It was the day he gave me his black umbrella, when it was raining it was one of my best days of my life. Why don't you think he loves you. Well it's because when in my cillivan self I'm a boring and plain clumsy and a shuttering mess around him I said with her head down with silent sobs.

Umbrella, clumsy girl, shuttering mess??

One name came to his mind and he said it loud.

MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG!!!

I - I T-thats not not me she said as she was frozen in her spot.
Why didn't I figure that out. And mari adrien loves you he said with a pink tint on his cheeks.

Mari, only one person calls me that.
Adrien! She screamed. Yes it's me he said with a smirk. So om on love with someone else that's you she said giggling. I understand that you don't like my other half he said with a sad tone, who tell you that, if I say I didn't like catnoir and adrien that would be a lie I said as I felt my cheeks heaten up he was speechless, i-I love you chat and adrien she said as she swinged her yo-yo before she got out of sight he screamed I love you too.