Just because your the mayor daughter doesn't mean you can rule everyone

Okay so here's  another story hope you enjoy this one !make sure to read on till the end

You sit here ,oh and you sit right over there said chloe pointing in directions and instructing people where to sit down.Then she saw marinette coming,why do you have to be everywhere she cried(chloe saying),marinette sighed and tried walking away only to get shoved into a wall.Hey leave my bestfriend alone screamed alya as she clenched her fist rushing over to where they were,Oh and what you gonna do about - stop it said marinette cutting both of them.She grabbed alya hand and dragged her away from the blond girl ,Oh and chloe just becuase your the mayor daughter doesn't mean you can rule everyone.Chloe got angrier and ran over to marinette and grabbed her bracelet she called her lucky charm adrien  gave her for  her birthday and took it and burst it making all the beads fall to the ground.No screamed Marinette  ,she was on the verge of tears but she didn't want to show chloe her weakness.Oh! look the trash can gonna cry weh weh she said rubbing her eyes!oh no chloe I wont ,but i dont go and cry to my dad-ddy said marinette mimking chloe.

Adrien chocked on his soda ,Oh no dudette that sounds soooo wrong,shh! lets leave her innocence said alya as she jabbed nino in the arm.Chloe stood there shock,she picked up her beads and walked past chloe.

After a few minutes 

Daddy screamed chloe fuming and going over to the mayor