I Transformed Because Of Jealousy And The Hatred Of Lies

ATTENTION ! ATTENTION IF YOU DONT LIKE LILA I SUGGEST YOU DONT REAF WELL MPH I DON'T LIKE LIE - LA BUT ANYWAYS YOU CAN READ IF YOU WANT!!

This is my friend ladina said Lila, the girl had a blue wig, and blue contact lense any smart person could have seen that but no they follow Lila lies. She's ladybug she whispered to the class, gasp could be heard all over the class, Marinette was fuming with anger. Marinette stood up from her desk. I thought you hated ladybug! Why is she you friend now she asked annoyed. I uh we sort out things and she told me her identity and we became best friends ever since and the girl nodded in agreement. Marinette what is wrong with you said alya angrily, she ignored alya and screamed prove It!! Marinette!! Screamed the class yelled angrily. That's it, you want prove she's wrong she yelled back, TIKI SPOTS ON!! she yelled, the class was interrupted with a red flash and ladybug was stood in front of the class. The whole class gasped she swinged her yo-yo and went home. She lied on her bed sobbing after realising what she just done. I Transformed because of jealousy and the hatred of lies she said sobbing into her pillow.

I find more stories getting shorter and shorter!!!!