The hate you give part 2

Okay here is your part 2 and this is the last part for the hate you give its only two chapters 

.,.,.,,..,

"Marinette" screamed tiki,she looked up and saw the butterfly ,she sighed  and took a deep breathe and calmed her self down ,cleaned herself up and put toliet paper on her cut wrist to hide the blood and thanked tiki as the butterfly left and headed back to class.She entered the class and all eyes were on her,marinette why are you late again asked mrs.bustier angrily ,and why do you care she scoffed angrily mrs.bustier became now her less favorite teacher day by day.She walked back to her sit and rested her head on her desk as she started feeling dizzy due to the loss of blood.She didnt even notice that the toliet paper was over full  of blood.Oh look maritrash is bleeding laughed chloe ,all eyes were on her,marinette could you please come here asked the teacher with worried eyes,she slowly got out of her sit with blood from her wrist dripping on the floor and slowly walked to the teacher leaving a trail of blood behind her. Marinette what happened to you the teacher asked softly , I fell and scraped my hand she lied.Who do you think your fooling snarled chloe coming up to her and she pulled up marinette sleeve and making the tissue fall.The whole class gasped,all her arm and wrist are black,purple all kind of colours cuts and bruises and 4 of them are fresh bloody cuts.LOOK! I hate being your everyday ladybug and having to save your butts she snapped cutting them from their gaze.Yet you still hate me she screamed with tears running down.What do you mean yelled alya annoyed.She started feeling dizzy every minute she sighed and transformed. Im quitting being ladybug she yellled and swinged out of the building when she reached home she blacked out.