[1] pilot

(this is kinda like an intro chapter so it might be a little boring but I'll try my best to make it good)

Italicized text = Abigails thoughts

(text in parentheses) = authors notes

*Beep Beeeeep*

The sound of my rubber duck alarm wakes me up. It's the first day of school, first day of my junior year and I couldn't be less excited. I take a shower and get ready for school. I put my curly hair into a ponytail, and I put on the outfit I laid out yesterday. I pack my lunch and head out the door, skipping breakfast of course.

 I pack my lunch and head out the door, skipping breakfast of course

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Hair like this)

(outfit like this)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(outfit like this)

As I walk into school, I see my best friend Kate. "Kate, hey Kate wait up!" I yell. Kate turns to see me and slows down. Kates wearing a black sparkly short dress with a white turtleneck underneath. And her hair is down in a middle part. kate and I usually dress up whenever we can and since Kate is pretty popular, no one makes fun of us for it. 

"Hey BJ, are you excited for this year?" she asks. 

BJ is my nickname, B is supposed to be for Abbie, which is short for my real name Abigail. So it's a nickname for a nickname, and then J is for my middle name Jade. 

"Yeah, I can't wait for all the homework and late-night studying," I reply sarcastically. She laughs and we make our way into the building.

We walk and talk until we separate for homeroom. I get inside to see my friends Marshall and James and sit next to them. My homeroom teacher, Mrs. Johnson, gives us the same old "This year's gonna be the best" and "I'm so excited to meet all of you" act until the bell rings and I head to my first period: Spanish.

I walk into the classroom and to my surprise Kates here too. I get placed in the back row, while Kate sits in the middle right next to Peter. Peter is the second cutest boy in school, and the first cutest is Ryan, but he's a F-boy and everyone knows it. But Peter....Peter is the kindest, most honest, sweetest boy in the world. If you couldn't tell already, I have a huge crush on Peter. But so does everyone else in the entire school. You're probably wondering why I like Peter so much.... well here's what happened.....