𝟏𝟎. 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 the man with straight confusion washing over my face. My eyes never left his, while a smile had grown on his face. "I-I can't believe you're here," He continued, clearly out of his mind. 

"Excuse me?" I questioned, hoping that this was all some practical joke and some people with cameras will walk out any second. 

"It's been years and I never thought I would see you again," He chuckled as he took a step closer to me. Scared, I stepped backwards unsure of what this man would do. 

His face dropped as the realization hit him; I had no clue who he was. 

"Look, I really think you have the wrong person," I told him as I took another step back, trying to figure out the best way to leave. 

"You really don't remember me?" He asked softly, his arms dropping to his side.

"Should I?" I guessed. 

"No, I suppose not," He said aloud, then mumbled under his breath, "What demon would do this?"

"Demon? I don't know any demons," I answered as his head snapped up. 

"This is a real issue," He sighed as he stepped closer to me, yet, I didn't take a step back. There was something about this man that seemed oddly familiar. Something calming and relaxing, almost as if I had known him years ago. "May I ask, how you came to be here?" 

"Well, if I told you, you definitely wouldn't believe me," I laughed as I ran a hand through my hair. 

"No," He whispered, "There's somewhere we have to go first," He reached out for my arm, which I immediately pulled back towards my body. 

"Do not touch me," I told him as I kept my hands behind my back. 

"We need to go find the others," He replied and every feeling of comfort washed away. 

"I am not going anywhere with you," I snapped as he rubbed his forehead with his good hand. 

"Yes you are," He retorted as he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me towards the edge of the ship. 

"Get off of me!" I yelled as he flew backwards, red sparks shooting out from my fingertips. Landing on his back feet away, I let out a short breath. "Fuck," I muttered as I raced off of the ship and onto the dock. 

"Y/n!" The man yelled as I rushed off. 

My feet pounded against the grass as my legs pumped harder. I knew coming here was a mistake and I should've never left home. My hair flew past my head as I ran, trying to put distance between me and the one-handed man. 

Rounding the corner, I skidded to a stop in front of an old man with a cane. My lungs shook in my chest as we stared at each other. "Are you lost?" He asked in a sweet tone as I looked over my shoulder, worried that this man would find me any second.