Ginger island (introverted)

Basically later on in the future of Introverted when Ginger island is introduced.

Narrators POV // 4:00 pm // Friday

It hadn't been Y/n's first time being on the new land.

She had laid on the low and avoided the volcano at all costs after her first attempt.

The slimes were brutal and did a lot more damage to her than regular slimes did.

So instead of fighting her way through, Y/n had done other tasks!

Like collecting golden walnuts around the island and have a try at taking on a few other small requests from the occupants of the island.

She was very fond of Leo, but everything she gave him he seemed to dislike.

Y/n was always busy now that Ginger island was opened so she didn't have time to figure out what he liked which stressed her out each time he would get upset over a gift she gave him.

But at least he was willing to talk to her.

Sebastian on the other hand...

He was anxious over questioning his wife.

He didn't wanna seem like he was suspicious or possessive over her surroundings...

But poor Sebastian was wary over where Y/n was headed.

On days he was at the pier, he'd catch a glimpse of Y/n sailing off on a boat with Willy.

He wondered wether or not she had been taking care of herself.

The answer would be uncovered this Friday.
_______________________________
When Y/n left for work, Sebastian was already off to the pier.

Jack and Emi were now old enough to be home alone so they were fine with the two being gone.

Knowing his two friends well, Sebastian, Sam and Abby decided to have a stake out on
Y/n all together.

Mostly because their Friday nights were spent with Y/n as well, but recently she's been skipping.

They were fine with it at first.

Of course they were!

They had no reason to be upset when it was her job.

But the more Y/n skipped, the more the three had started flirting with the idea that something was wrong.

They watched behind Willys shop as the boat sailed away.

Y/n rested against the side, staring off into the sea with her food filled backpack hunched over her shoulder.

She at least had three energy tonics as far as Sebastian could make out.

She only ever needed those when going to the skull caverns...

Soon enough the boat was nothing but a black spec and the three finally stepped back from their hiding spot.

"Where is she going?" Abby paced around the deck in worry, biting on her nails.

"We can't follow her either! What if she gets hurt or something!" Sam yelled, flailing his arms over his head.

It's not like Sebastian hadn't thought about those things already.

But hearing it out loud only worsened his anxieties even more.

Everyone in town knew how unlucky the farmer was so anything could've happened if she didn't have a couple eyes on her.

"It's fine.. Y/n's strong, she's not a kid anymore so she'll be fine" Sebastian sighed, trying to calm his nerves.