Online friends

Again this is a completely different universe from any X reader I've ever wrote.

U/n= Username

Sebastians POV // age 14 // winter 11 // 1:10 AM //

My birthday had just ended.

Got a couple new comics and games..

The only thing that really mattered though.. was my new computer.

The keyboard clicked as I spoke to others in an online chat room about Solarion chronicles.

There were about 8 online right about now, understandable considering how late it was and how the time zones were the same as most were from Zuzu city.

'Hey Hey!' A person joined in, their profile picture was a very recognizable anime character.

'U/n!'

'Hey U/n!'

' U/n! Hey!'

'She's backkkkk!'

That chat was spammed.

Guess this persons familiar with everyone.

'@ basx.96 you new?? havent seen you here before' the girl asked me.

I never knew girls played on here..

She was the only girl in the chat.

'Yeah, I just joined'

'Oh cool! Are you also from zuzu or..'

'No, I'm from a small town an hour and a half from Zuzu'

'Oh right! We should get into a game' a guy suggested.

A smile appeared on my face, not weary of it we all agreed and made a private channel where we could call.

We talked as everyone logged in.

Their all around my age, the oldest being sixteen.

We got into a game, talking about the levels and bosses.

'U/n!' A guy yelled out to her.

My eyes darted to the girl as she fought against a boss with a high ranking.

Right at that moment, my screen flashed red for a second.

Behind me was another boss at nearly the same level as U/n's.

'Bas!' The girls voice echoed through my ears.

I watched her character jump down from the hill top she was on previously and joining my side to help out.

After a while of struggle we managed to beat the boss and other small encounters.

The others left after a long period of walking, leaving U/n and I in the game.

We walked through a wheat field in the night, looking for a village to trade at.

"Why Bas..?" I asked her as we walked.

'W-well it is your username..'

"Ah.. my names-"

'Ah! No it's alright! If your not comfortable saying your name out loud then you don't have to!'

I watched her character panic on screen.

A small smile perked up unnoticeably.

"Is U/n your real name?"

'No.. just an online persona I guess..'

For some reason I wanna know her real name..

'Nobody really knows my real name actually.. I guess it'd be cool if someone were to know..' she muttered over call.

...

"Yeah, even though mines a little obvious.."

There was a long period of silence.

...

'Names Y/n'

"I'm Sebastian"

I said quickly after her confession.

'Hello Sebastian, call each other by our real names when were alone in call?' Y/n suggested.

"Sure, sounds great"

Y/n giggled causing a smile to appear on my face.

'Hey look a village!' She pointed out.

We quickly ran to the village and traded some stuff we got from the boss fights.

Y/n buying new weapons and potions as did I with some books we could share.

'So you've never played this game on PC?'

"Yeah.. I always played on another console, that's why I'm nearly at your level"

The girl let out a small mumble of understanding.

I could just imagine her nodding.

Wonder what she looks like..
________________________________
A/n:
The chapters once again pretty short, some of these I do lose thought and inspiration pretty quickly but I am working on it :)

I was thinking about making one whole new Seb x Farmer story, it'll be one of my OC's.

I have many OC's but Remy (aka my user) was the first one. I don't do a lot of Seb x Oc Story's cause I don't really like choosing the character but the OC I might do has a whole storyline behind it so I might write a whole Seb X OC fic this one time.

(I say 'this one time' as a whole story considering there's a short OC story on here).

If you have any suggestions please tell me and I shall serve!! Also y'all interested in Sebastian X Vampire Farmer??

Neways, thanks for the support as always!!

Stay safe!!

-Remy