Seb x mute reader 4

Sebs POV // summer 17 // 6:30 pm //

Y/n was over at my house while her friends were in the city for grocery's as the farmer finally got a kitchen in her household.

She insisted on going herself but with the hard work she's been doing for the kitchen, they made her stay.

Abby and Sam had gone as well, leaving the two of us alone.

Y/n hasn't spoken to me ever since the secret woods, but I think she's getting more comfortable.

I sighed in relief, stretching my arms above my head.

I had finished the last module for the night.

Y/n laid on my bed, reading the new book from the cave saga x series.

She glanced to me when hearing my desk chair roll over to my bed.

"How is it?" I asked her, staring at the unkept locks of hair that sat on my bed frame.

"Good, I just finished"

"That's good-"

I backtracked to her words, not even realizing she spoke to me.

Her voice was soft and quiet.

It was almost inaudible.

We stared at each other, even Y/n seemed surprised.

"P-please don't look so shocked-"

"No no! I-it's just I don't usually get to hear your voice so I was just surprised for a second!"

Y/n stared at me for a while before getting under the blankets and rolling over to the wall.

"Is it really cold in here?"

"Yeah.. a little.." she smiled awkwardly, hiding half her face in the covers.

Y/n closed her eyes.

Without thinking I got into bed with her.

Her eyes instantly shot open at the feeling of another body beside hers.

"I-it'll be warmer like this.." I muttered, Y/n just nodded, moving closer to the wall so we could both fit.

I hope I'm not making her uncomfortable.

"Is it warmer now?"

"N-not really.."

My face burned up as I moved closer to her.

"How about now..?"

"Still a little cold"

Soon enough we were inches apart, arms and legs touching one another.

"T-this good?" I asked, feeling my face burn up as she looked up at me sheepishly.

"Um.."

"Y-y/n you know your killing me right?" I admitted, groaning a bit, she looked down, her face a bright red.

Out of sudden confidence, I wanted to see how much I could fluster her.

"Then.." I wrapped my arms around her, her head resting on the crook of my neck.

"Is this good now?"

"Y-yeah.."

Y/n's voice was quiet and muffled considering she buried her face into my chest to prevent me from seeing the very obvious blush.

It made me smile a bit, watching the farmer nuzzle herself into my neck, her eyes closed, not wanting to see what kind of expression I had been wearing.