Seb x mute reader

POV: The farmer just moved in, She wasn't always mute but decides to move to Pelican town for a change.

Sebastians POV // 7:20 pm //

"Sebastian!" The annoying voice called for me from upstairs.

What does she want now..?

"What!?" I yelled back.

No awnser.

You gotta be kidding me.

"What is it?" I groaned stepping up the stairs.

Mom stood leaning on her desk and staring at me smugly, knowing well that it annoys me when she calls and doesn't awnser back when I do.

"Sebastian, this is the new farmer next door,
y/n this is Sebastian, you played as kids remember?"

I stepped into the room and there stood a small h/c haired girl.

"No I don't"

Who the hell..?

"What a party pooper, do you remember Y/n?" She turned to the girl again.

She shook her head no, smiling awkwardly.

What the..

In her hands was a notebook, she wore black overalls and a striped yellow, navy blue, and pink collared shirt under.

A backpack hung over her shoulders and she wore fingerless striped gloves on one hand and a black fingerless arm warmer on the other.

She had many bracelets and wrist bands on, including may band pins and patches on the pocket of her overalls which I very well recognized.

Is that an Mcr patch??

"Anywho, Y/n's going to be having dinner with us, so go and make the table please" she pushed me to the kitchen.

Dammit..

Cant i just eat in my room?

The table was done and Y/n walked in with Maru and Demetrius, mom finished cooking and set it down on the table.

Across from me was where Y/n sat, beside her was mom and the middle spot at the end was taken by Demetrius while Maru sat next to me.

Mom, Maru, and Demetrius did grace.

Why didint Y/n do it?

"You didint really do this type of stuff growing up corrrct? I remember your mom didint really do it either" Mom asked.

She nodded nervously, obviously embarrassed.

Why isint she talking?

"You can from Zuzu right? What's it like there?" Maru asked.

Zuzu? She's from the city?
_______________________________
Y/n's POV

Ah crap..

I'm gonna have to write everything down..

I picked my notebook up and started writing down everything I could.

'It was okay I guess.. not very many friendly people but overall it was fine'

"I'm confused.." Maru muttered as she stared at her food.

I looked down at my pumpkin soup.

Nothing had been moved.

Suddenly, the room felt tense as everyone looked at me.

Are the they waiting for me to take a bite? They haven't eaten yet either..