Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock.
"Someone make it fucking stop. Need more sleep.... more sleep" i say half asleep as I manage to turn off the alarm. I smile my way back to sleep.

*******

"Anne!!!"

"Anne!!.. wake up"

"Ouuuu. What the f*ck!" I shout when I collide with the floor. I look around confused as to if we just experienced an earthquake only to see my little sister Kaitlyn cackling. I glare at her.

"Did you just push me off my bed!. Are you insane" I scream at her.

" I had no other choice. You're awfully late to school."  She tells me

Did she just say awfully late. I look at the clock on my side table. My eyes widens almost popping out.

"7:55!!! How did this happen. Ohh God. No no I can't be late on my first day. What happened to my alarm clock".

I glanced at it suddenly remembering sleepily turning off. I sigh not paying any attention to anything my sister is saying or doing as I rush into the bathroom, Brush my teeth and take a very quick shower.

I cover myself with my baby pink towel and dry my hair with a smaller towel. I step out the bathroom to dress. Thank God I brought out the cloth I wanted to wear last night.

A pink crop top with glitter all around it. I matched it with a leather slim fit high waist pants. I grab my bag and jacket from my couch and exit the room.

I walk into the dining room to see my mom in the kitchen. I look around for any sign of another living being but there's none I guess everyone's left.

"Good morning mom" I kissed her on the cheek as she prepares whatever it is she is preparing.

"Good morning sleepyhead. They've all left. If you don't want to be tardy than you already are you better start moving". She tells me

" i know I know. Bye mom" I grab my keys to my purple ferrari. Did I tell you my dad is freaking rich. Well he is and one thing I like about it is that he makes sure to show it especially through his family. I got this car on my 17th birthday which was months ago.

I drove as fast as I could not exceeding speed limit. I arrive at school in less than 10minutes. I get down from the car and walk towards to school only to hear the final bell for first period. I run as fast as my legs could take to get to my first class. As I run down the hall it's only a few students probably those who have nothing during the first period wandering around.

It's only the day I'm late my class gets to be at the end of the school building. I keep running bumping into one or two things but it doesn't decrease my pace.

I reach my class the same time my teacher steps in. Yup she comes late to class all the time that's why you should never or can never be late for her class unless you're unfortunate like I am right now.

She glances at me from the corner of her eyes and gives me a disapproving look. I don't meet her eyes inorder not to feel guilty. I walk towards my seat which is next to Vivian my best friend avoiding all the pair of eyes on me.

"You just broke another record and that too on the first day of senior year. I'm beginning to think you're doing this on purpose" she shakes her head at me.

" I swear I'm not. Dad has been making me help him out in the business considering I'm his first child and Logan isnt old enough to handle this things" I roll my eyes. My dad has been telling me to get involved in the family's business since my little brother isn't of age yet.